Algol

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 86 , May 17, 2006

      >> Though there have been lots of people born that day
      >> without such
      >> aweful deaths. still a bit daunting. Arch Duke
      >> Ferdinand was born with
      >> sun conj Algol, etc..
      >>
      >> thought I'd troll for thoughts...

      Rather than using one single chart factor and draw a conclusion, it may be
      more fruitful to ask under what condition(s) Algol's reputation is
      warranted. Do you have the Archduke birthtime and place and the details of
      the assasination ?

      Even though I hesitate to make any (negative) predictions/forecasts, a
      casual glance at the baby's chart and seeing the Sun ruling 8th does give me
      slight unease, especially given Sun ruler Venus is ruled by Mars in the
      house of endings. There are other things. But then everyone has an ending
      <g>, it could be 108 we are talking about LOL.

      Here is an Algol event so one expects strong Algol presence, but no :- a
      father killed his daughter, decapitated her and took her head with him and
      gone on the run. He also wounded his son, and took a few thousand dollars
      (this man is said to have killed a triad 'boss' previously). The data - 2
      Feb 2005, 15:30 approx, Hong Kong. I never really examine the chart but
      certainly at a glance with SF, Mercury is in paran with Algol, in 8th
      (death) ruling 4th (endings) and 12th (self undoing). Found immediate
      aspects of the Moon are Sun and Saturn, all were in rather detrimental
      positions <shudder>. Now you know why I usually only glance at these charts
      :-).

      Cal
      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com