RE: [AstroLife] Re: London 7/7/05 victim data-CORRECTION

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      Oops! You are right! 2 W 21 not 20 W!!

      Serves me right for doing it in the wee hours!

      The Asc (13 Cap 43) is at India's nakshatra Uttarasadha “The Latter
      Unconquered” or “Latter Invincible,” determinants: Sigma & Zeta Sagittarii
      (Nunki/Pelagus and Ascella), symbolized by an elephant’s tusk, ruled by the
      Visvdevas or All-Gods, divine brothers (sons of Dharma, Right), with names
      like ‘Good,’ ‘Truth,’ ‘Will,’ ‘Skilful,’ ‘Time,’ ‘Love,’ ‘Constancy;’ it has
      the quality of entering into or permeating, and like Purvashada,
      invincibility and patience in adversity

      Her Moon (29 Libra 32) and Saturn (8 Scorp 28 rx) are in the 9th; their
      midpoint us 4 Scorpio 00 - the 4 24 05 Lunar Ecl was 4 Scorp 20. Her MC is
      in the stars of the Scales of Justice, which were, earlier, the Claws of the
      ancient, extended Scorpion. This is the Vedic mansion Visakha, symbolizing a
      purpose or goal and its attainment; its symbol is a gateway decorated with
      leaves, like those at Indian religious festivals, which is interesting
      because she studies Sanskrit and Indian culture, and is active in prayer
      groups and interfaith initiatives.

      Love, Diana