july 4 1776

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Bernadette,

      If you have the time, and inclination, would you consider listing the
      visible sky chart for this date? I think I am looking at too many
      stars, as in ones that dont really apply to the US natal chart?

      I always use that date becase that is the day americans can agree upon
      as the birthday, other charts (like the consittution) you would be
      lucky to find people who know what that date was! doesnt' really
      support the spirit of the country as does the 4 july 1776 chart, IMO
      of course.

      thanks in advance if you dont have time, dont worry about it, I'm just
      trying to compare what I'm looking at to what you would look at and
      see how far off the mark I am.

      Beth