V818 SCO or sco x-1 ,2nd strongest x-ray source

  • jb12jb
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      I have no problems in hearing and seeing. thanx
      What's happening is
      Jimmy Hendrix(1942)
      Paul Shaffer(1949)
      me(1948)
      have it conjunct the sun.
      We understand music.
      It is also one of the reasons why I got into
      astrology, reincarnation, hatha yoga and vegetarian diet
      at the age of 20.
      Paul hewitt(canadian astrologer) has a similar life but his
      date is nov 22,1949,5 degrees off, may not count. He got into this
      stuff at the age of 24.

      Jim

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-