Re: DeLay

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
      Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
      return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
      incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
      return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
      return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
      with such a great chart screw up this bad?

      I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
      to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
      Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
      though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
      connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
      be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
      have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
      thank you for the birth details very intersting.

      Beth