DeLay

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6, 2006

      > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
      > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
      > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
      > MissB

      I believe so, yes.

      His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
      want to take a look at his chart.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
        Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
        return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
        incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
        return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
        return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
        with such a great chart screw up this bad?

        I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
        to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
        Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
        though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
        connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
        be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
        have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
        thank you for the birth details very intersting.

        Beth