Re: The Winkler case: reply to Beth

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5 7:26 PM
      that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
      see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
      resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?

      > > I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support
      the
      > > thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him...
      Ust a

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 6 8:58 PM

        > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
        > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
        > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
        > MissB

        I believe so, yes.

        His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
        want to take a look at his chart.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 7 8:19 PM
          Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
          return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
          incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
          return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
          return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
          with such a great chart screw up this bad?

          I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
          to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
          Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
          though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
          connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
          be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
          have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
          thank you for the birth details very intersting.