Vesta

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      Vesta

      Hi Mark

      You wrote:

      Vesta

      *NGC 2304 (Geminorum, an open cluster between Gamma Geminorum [Alhena] and Zeta Geminorum [Mekbuda] in [I think] the Twin Pollux's right leg which according to Byron Wahl on the Mercury Hour list has a malefic influence--he hasn't gotten any more specific that I know of)

      I have NGC 2304 in Pollox's left leg (South Twin)

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Mark
        >
        > You wrote:
        >
        > Vesta
        >
        > *NGC 2304 (Geminorum, an open cluster between Gamma
        > Geminorum [Alhena] and
        > Zeta Geminorum [Mekbuda] in [I think] the Twin
        > Pollux's right leg which
        > according to Byron Wahl on the Mercury Hour list has
        > a malefic influence--he
        > hasn't gotten any more specific that I know of)
        >
        > I have NGC 2304 in Pollox's left leg (South Twin)

        I'm pretty sure it's his right leg (on the outside of
        the figure). The one most people would use to kick a
        football (or try to kick one, if they're Charlie
        Brown).

        I'll look again in a minute.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006

          > --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi Mark
          > >
          > > You wrote:
          > >
          > > Vesta
          > >
          > > *NGC 2304 (Geminorum, an open cluster between
          > Gamma
          > > Geminorum [Alhena] and
          > > Zeta Geminorum [Mekbuda] in [I think] the Twin
          > > Pollux's right leg which
          > > according to Byron Wahl on the Mercury Hour list
          > has
          > > a malefic influence--he
          > > hasn't gotten any more specific that I know of)
          > >
          > > I have NGC 2304 in Pollox's left leg (South Twin)
          >

          > I'm pretty sure it's his right leg (on the outside
          > of
          > the figure). The one most people would use to kick a
          > football (or try to kick one, if they're Charlie
          > Brown).
          >
          > I'll look again in a minute.

          You're right.