Uranus-Exchusis

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Uranus-Exchusis

      Mark sent:

      > > Uranus
      > >
      > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
      >
      > "the outpouring"

      An outpouring of protest against proposed legislation seen as anti-immigrant.

      Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately, breaking one dam on Kauai with deadly and destructive effect, threatening the rupture of others, annoying people who came to the state for the sun, and dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from overloaded and neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses of dead animals. I think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is happening in western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around the Red River of the North right now.

      Yes, this is definitely a flood area - have many examples

      Love, Diana

      PS: it might also connect to the global warming/rising sea level issue at the fore now.
      And as drowning star Scheat, Beta Pegasi (29 Pisces 27) is closing on the World Axis
      point of 0 Aries, this is issue going to get much much worse!

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > Mark sent:
        >
        > > > Uranus
        > > >
        > > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
        > >
        > > "the outpouring"
        >
        > An outpouring of protest against proposed
        > legislation seen as
        > anti-immigrant.
        >
        > Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately,
        > breaking one dam on Kauai with
        > deadly and destructive effect, threatening the
        > rupture of others, annoying
        > people who came to the state for the sun, and
        > dirtying beaches around
        > Honolulu with runoff from overloaded and neglected
        > sewer systems that
        > includes the carcasses of dead animals. I think the
        > same thing (rain
        > resulting in flooding) is happening in western
        > Minnesota and eastern North
        > Dakota around the Red River of the North right now.
        >
        > Yes, this is definitely a flood area - have many
        > examples
        >
        > Love, Diana
        >
        > PS: it might also connect to the global
        > warming/rising sea level issue at
        > the fore now.
        > And as drowning star Scheat, Beta Pegasi (29 Pisces
        > 27) is closing on the
        > World Axis
        > point of 0 Aries, this is issue going to get much
        > much worse!

        I saw something on CNN Headline News before I left for
        work this morning about a poll regarding global
        warming. (A Time.com poll has more people thinking
        humans are to blame than it being a natural
        phenomenon, but more people than both of those are
        thinking that global warming is both natural *and*
        human-made).

        http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1176975,00.html

        This is basically the CNN story, from the Chicago
        Sun-Times:

        http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-warm02.html

        "Poll: Americans ready to fight global warming

        April 2, 2006

        WASHINGTON -- An overwhelming majority of Americans
        think they can help reduce global warming and are
        willing to make the sacrifices that are needed, a new
        poll shows.

        After years of controversy, 71 percent of Americans
        now say they think global warming is real, according
        to a telephone survey of 1,200 people for the advocacy
        group Environmental Defense.

        Conducted between Feb. 27 and March 2, the poll has a
        margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points
        and was conducted by the firm Ayres, McHenry &
        Associates, which predominantly polls for Republican
        candidates.

        The results include:

        53 percent think warming is caused more by human
        activity than by normal Earth cycles.

        70 percent think the effects of global warming can be
        reduced.

        59 percent think their efforts as individuals can make
        a difference in global warming.

        At least 90 percent are willing to take the following
        steps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions: recycle,
        turn thermostats down in winter by 2 degrees, caulk
        around windows, and combine driving trips when running
        errands.

        Between 80 percent and 90 percent are willing to take
        these energy-saving actions: wash clothes in cold
        water, turn down water heater temperature, buy
        energy-efficient light bulbs, buy energy-efficient
        appliances, and buy energy-efficient cars.

        70 percent are willing to drive less, and walk, bike,
        car pool or take mass transit."