Re Fixed star alignments (March 26, 2006)--just one more (sorry)

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006
      --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > > > Uranus
      > > >
      > > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
      > >
      > > "the outpouring"
      >
      > An outpouring of protest against proposed
      > legislation seen as
      > anti-immigrant.
      >
      > Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately,
      > breaking one dam on
      > Kauai with deadly and destructive effect,
      > threatening the rupture of
      > others, annoying people who came to the state for
      > the sun, and
      > dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from
      > overloaded and
      > neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses
      > of dead animals. I
      > think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is
      > happening in
      > western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around
      > the Red River of the
      > North right now.

      There's also flooding in central Europe, and an
      "outpouring" of outrage across Italy after an
      18-month-old boy who was kidnapped from the dinner
      table at his house a month ago was found dead not far
      away, apparently bludgeoned with a shovel because his
      abductors were annoyed that he wouldn't stop crying.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2006
        that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
        see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
        resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?

        > > I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support
        the
        > > thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him...
        Ust a

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 6, 2006

          > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
          > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
          > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
          > MissB

          I believe so, yes.

          His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
          want to take a look at his chart.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
            Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
            return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
            incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
            return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
            return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
            with such a great chart screw up this bad?

            I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
            to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
            Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
            though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
            connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
            be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
            have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
            thank you for the birth details very intersting.

            Beth