The Winkler case: reply to Beth

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006

      > I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support the
      > thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him... Ust a
      > niggling suspiscion... MissB

      That might be revealed in their charts and the transits and
      progressions to them.

      I've heard reports that Mary Winkler was suffering from postpartum
      depression.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

        > > > Uranus
        > > >
        > > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
        > >
        > > "the outpouring"
        >
        > An outpouring of protest against proposed
        > legislation seen as
        > anti-immigrant.
        >
        > Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately,
        > breaking one dam on
        > Kauai with deadly and destructive effect,
        > threatening the rupture of
        > others, annoying people who came to the state for
        > the sun, and
        > dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from
        > overloaded and
        > neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses
        > of dead animals. I
        > think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is
        > happening in
        > western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around
        > the Red River of the
        > North right now.

        There's also flooding in central Europe, and an
        "outpouring" of outrage across Italy after an
        18-month-old boy who was kidnapped from the dinner
        table at his house a month ago was found dead not far
        away, apparently bludgeoned with a shovel because his
        abductors were annoyed that he wouldn't stop crying.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2006
          that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
          see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
          resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 6, 2006

            > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
            > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
            > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
            > MissB

            I believe so, yes.

            His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
            want to take a look at his chart.

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
              Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
              return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
              incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
              return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
              return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
              with such a great chart screw up this bad?

              I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
              to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
              Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
              though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
              connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
              be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
              have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
              thank you for the birth details very intersting.

              Beth