Re: Fixed star alignments (March 26, 2006)

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006

      > > As of noon CST.
      > >
      > > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago [March
      > 26]
      > > (with a 1 00' orb).

      > > Saturn
      > >
      > > Typographica (Zeta Monocerotis; marks the obsolete constellation
      > > Officina Typographica, the Printing office)
      > >
      > > Talitha Australis (Kappa Ursae Majoris)
      > >
      > > Altarf (Beta Cancri)

      Jill Carroll...a news photographer who took a picture of Antonin
      Scalia giving reporters the finger has been sacked...people are
      talking about another gesture he made to the press (waggling his
      fingers underneath his chin, apparently an Italian gesture of
      contemptuous dismissal).

      > > Uranus
      > >
      > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
      >
      > "the outpouring"

      An outpouring of protest against proposed legislation seen as
      anti-immigrant.

      Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately, breaking one dam on
      Kauai with deadly and destructive effect, threatening the rupture of
      others, annoying people who came to the state for the sun, and
      dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from overloaded and
      neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses of dead animals. I
      think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is happening in
      western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around the Red River of the
      North right now.

      > > Pluto
      > >
      > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
      > >
      > > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
      > >
      > > RS Ophiuchi
      > >
      > > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
      > >
      > > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
      > >
      > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
      > >
      > > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
      > >
      > > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
      > >
      > > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
      > >
      > > Galactic Center
      > >
      > > --->(this should have been given as aligned with Pluto in last
      > week's
      > > alignments list; it got inadvertently omitted--sorry)
      > >
      > > Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad,
      > in
      > > the globular cluster Terzan 5)
      > >

      > > Ceres
      > >

      > > *Struve 2398 (Draconis; one of the closest stars to the Sun, a red
      > dwarf)

      a guess: a radiologist in India has been sentenced to two years in
      jail and fined the equivalent of US$125 (which could mean more in
      India than it would in the US or some other countries) for defying a
      law banning ultrasound scans for sex selection. (This has resulted in
      a lot of abortions when the fetuses turn out to be female.)

      Struve 2398 (which is often written with the S as a Greek capital
      sigma, which is also the mathematical symbol for "sum") is about
      midway between Xi Draconis (Grumium) and Kappa Cygni--actually closer
      to Omicron Draconis--I think around the back of the Dragon's head or
      just behind its head toward the front of its body.

      > > *Chi Cygni (a Mira-type long-period variable)
      > >
      > > (I have "self-damage" as a keyword for this one)
      >
      > Jill Carroll making that video for her insurgent captors just before
      > her release?

      She's disavowed it. She apparently told them what they wanted to hear
      just to be let go.

      > > *Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)
      > >
      > > (I have "destructive" as a keyword for this one)
      >
      > the recent shooting rampage at a post-rave party in Seattle?
      >

      > > *Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni; an open cluster between Gamma
      > Cygni
      > > and Eta Lyrae)
      >
      > the head of a fox, letting a fox guard the henhouse...how might that
      > relate to current events?

      I've heard that Britain has a problem somewhat similar to the US with
      wild animals coming into the city: specifically, foxes.

      http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-03-21-british-fox_x.htm

      This is from the week before last, but I think there might be a
      related court case (a challenge of a fox-hunting ban) still ongoing.

      > > Pallas
      > >
      > > *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)
      >
      > From the Latin for "armpit" (of the Archer).
      >
      > "It gives good fortune and happiness." (Robson)

      The threatened crackdown on illegal immigrants in the US may be softened.

      > > *Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii)
      >
      > "It causes blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat heroism,
      > courage, and defiance." (Robson)
      >
      > "The name Manubrium means a handle. Possibly this comes from some
      > sketches of the Archer in which the hand holding the string of the
      > bow is pulled right back to the position of this star. It is a Sun-
      > Mars type, by Ptolemy and must thus be considered one of the `blind
      > stars'. But the same planetary simile is of course symbolic of the
      > fatal potency in the hand that may at any moment release the arrow
      > into flight. To find a major planet in a chart very precisely on
      > Manubrium rather than its neighbors (which are very close in
      > longitude) is likely to show up the more aggressive connotations of
      > the constellation and sign here, we should often find less of the
      > philosopher than the high-performance athlete or the high court
      > judge. The military strategist is also likely to have this star
      > strong." (Dr. Eric Morse)
      >
      > The demonstrations in the US for immigrants and immigration, and ijn
      > France against changes in the country's employees'-rights laws that
      > would make it easier to fire young workers.
      >
      > Iran's defiance of the US regarding its nuclear program.
      >
      > A deadly fire at a boarding school in Fort Portal, Uganda thought to
      > be caused by a candle has killed at least 13 young children.
      >
      > Four houses were destroyed by fire in Cumming, Georgia, just outside
      > Atlanta.
      >
      > The release of 911 tapes from 9-11.

      The massacre in Seattle.

      > > Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti, a star cluster near Eta Scuti)

      A missing 5-year-old boy from Texas has been found dead (drowned in a
      stock tank near his house); there may be a serial killer stalking
      young Native Canadian women on a stretch of Canada Highway 16 between
      Prince George and Prince Rupert in northern British Columbia which has
      become notorious; and police in New Mexico and surrounding states are
      looking for an alleged cop-killer, Michael Astorga, whose case has
      received nationwide publicity through "America's Most Wanted." (He's
      accused of shooting a Bernalillo County, New Mexico sheriff's deputy
      who pulled him over for a traffic violation near Albuquerque.)

      > > Juno
      > >
      > > *Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis)
      >
      > "It gives martial honor, preferment and wealth." (Robson).
      >
      > "Superior athlete, being endowed with outstanding agility and speed
      > of body. Variable moods and the mind always anxious with the
      > immediate problems of the day. Honors and titles." (Noonan)
      >
      > "Everlasting fame." (Ebertin)
      >
      > "Said to be a harbinger of wealth." (Larousse Encyclopedia of
      > Astrology)

      Barry Bonds? George Mason University's basketball team unexpectedly
      making the Final Four in the US college basketball playoffs? The first
      Brazilian in space arriving at the Inernational Space Station?

      > > *Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)
      >
      > "It causes much sickness, trouble, loss of fortune, disgrace and
      > great affliction, and may give legacies and inheritances attended by
      > much evil." (Robson)
      >
      > "The Pole Star serves as a guide and indicator..."(Ebertin)
      >
      > "According to its aspects, they are excellent, or not so good at,
      > receiving and giving guidance, and give it they always will and to
      > any and all who will listen." (Dr Eric Morse)

      Bush and Congress seem to be getting some advice from the streets
      right now.

      > > *Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)
      >
      > "It causes ruin, disgrace, and frequently violent death." (Robson)
      >
      > "...If so, it would be a result of excess pleasure seeking."
      > (Noonan)

      The capsized cruise vessel in Bahrain? The cruise-ship fire? The
      bizarre case of the sadomasochistic castrators in North Carolina
      who've been arrested for practicing surgery without a medical license?

      > > Vesta
      > >
      > > *Alzirr (Xi Geminorum)
      >
      > Arabic for "the button." On the Twin Pollux's right foot.
      >

      > > Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum)

      Attempts to limit Iran's nuclear ambitions?

      > > Christmas Tree Cluster (NGC 2264 Monocerotis; a star cluster
      > > surrounded by the Cone Nebula in Monoceros the Unicorn's face)

      Jill Carroll and Randal McCloy (the West Virginia coal miner who was
      nearly asphyxiated in that mine accident) getting to go home.

      > > Hubble's Variable Nebula (NGC 2261 Monocerotis)

      The Guant`anamo inmates don't get to yet.

      > > R Monocerotis

      "a tar pit"

      Bush continues to talk of continuing just what he's doing (and Ellen
      Johnson Sirleaf has inherited a shipload of troubles as president of
      Liberia, while Charles Taylor has found himself hauled before a
      war-crimes tribunal in Sierra Leone).

      Two of the people rescued after their RV was stranded in the Oregon
      wilderness have been arrested, having turned out to be fugitives from
      the law in Arizona.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006

        > > > Pluto
        > > >
        > > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
        > > >
        > > > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
        > > >
        > > > RS Ophiuchi
        > > >
        > > > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
        > > >
        > > > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
        > > >
        > > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
        > > >
        > > > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
        > > >
        > > > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
        > > >
        > > > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
        > > >
        > > > Galactic Center

        > > > Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad,
        > > in
        > > > the globular cluster Terzan 5)

        The Republicans are having difficulties with the 2006 midterm
        elections coming up, but it seems the Democrats are having trouble
        capitalizing on their situation...

        I think that's all with this set.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006

          > I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support the
          > thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him... Ust a
          > niggling suspiscion... MissB

          That might be revealed in their charts and the transits and
          progressions to them.

          I've heard reports that Mary Winkler was suffering from postpartum
          depression.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006
            --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

            > > > Uranus
            > > >
            > > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
            > >
            > > "the outpouring"
            >
            > An outpouring of protest against proposed
            > legislation seen as
            > anti-immigrant.
            >
            > Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately,
            > breaking one dam on
            > Kauai with deadly and destructive effect,
            > threatening the rupture of
            > others, annoying people who came to the state for
            > the sun, and
            > dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from
            > overloaded and
            > neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses
            > of dead animals. I
            > think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is
            > happening in
            > western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around
            > the Red River of the
            > North right now.

            There's also flooding in central Europe, and an
            "outpouring" of outrage across Italy after an
            18-month-old boy who was kidnapped from the dinner
            table at his house a month ago was found dead not far
            away, apparently bludgeoned with a shovel because his
            abductors were annoyed that he wouldn't stop crying.

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2006
              that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
              see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
              resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 6, 2006

                > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
                > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
                > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
                > MissB

                I believe so, yes.

                His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
                want to take a look at his chart.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
                  Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
                  return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
                  incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
                  return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
                  return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
                  with such a great chart screw up this bad?

                  I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
                  to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
                  Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
                  though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
                  connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
                  be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
                  have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
                  thank you for the birth details very intersting.

                  Beth