Fixed star alignments (March 26, 2006)

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2006
      As of noon CST.

      Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today
      (with a 1 00' orb).

      Jupiter

      Nu Librae

      Solitarius (58 Hydrae; in Hydra the Sea-Monster's tail, also marks the
      obsolete constellation Solitarius, the Solitaire [bird])

      Chain-Link Nebula (IC 4406 Lupi, also known as the Retina Nebula;
      around Tau-1 Lupi, on the end of Lupus the Wolf's tail)

      Saturn

      Typographica (Zeta Monocerotis; marks the obsolete constellation
      Officina Typographica, the Printing office)

      Talitha Australis (Kappa Ursae Majoris)

      Altarf (Beta Cancri)

      Uranus

      Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)

      Head of Hydrus (Alpha Hydri)

      Pluto

      Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)

      Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)

      RS Ophiuchi

      Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)

      Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)

      Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)

      Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)

      Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)

      Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)

      Galactic Center

      --->(this should have been given as aligned with Pluto in last week's
      alignments list; it got inadvertently omitted--sorry)

      Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad, in
      the globular cluster Terzan 5)

      Ceres

      *Alpha Tucanae

      *Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae; the name is Chinese for "the left flag")

      *Struve 2398 (Draconis; one of the closest stars to the Sun, a red dwarf)

      *Chi Cygni (a Mira-type long-period variable)

      (I have "self-damage" as a keyword for this one)

      *Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)

      (I have "destructive" as a keyword for this one)

      *Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni; an open cluster between Gamma Cygni
      and Eta Lyrae)

      Pallas

      *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)

      *Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii)

      *Alpha Coronae Australis

      Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti, a star cluster near Eta Scuti)

      Juno

      *Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis)

      *Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)

      *Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

      *Bogardus (Theta Aurigae)

      Vesta

      *Alzirr (Xi Geminorum)

      Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum)

      Christmas Tree Cluster (NGC 2264 Monocerotis; a star cluster
      surrounded by the Cone Nebula in Monoceros the Unicorn's face)

      Hubble's Variable Nebula (NGC 2261 Monocerotis)

      R Monocerotis

      Chiron

      Globus (Gamma Microscopii; I believe this marks the focus-control knob
      on the Microscope; it also marks the obsolete constellation Globus
      Aerostatica [the Hot-Air Balloon])

      Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

      Black Widow Pulsar (B1957+20 Sagittae)

      South Node

      Zaniah (Eta Virginis)

      Black Eye Galaxy (M64 Comae Berenices)

      Lost Galaxy (NGC 4526 Virginis)

      Siamese Twins (NGC 4567 Virginis)

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 10:33 AM

        > As of noon CST.
        >
        > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago [March
        26]
        > (with a 1 00' orb).
        >

        > Jupiter
        >
        > Nu Librae
        >
        > Solitarius (58 Hydrae; in Hydra the Sea-Monster's tail, also marks
        the
        > obsolete constellation Solitarius, the Solitaire [bird])
        >
        > Chain-Link Nebula (IC 4406 Lupi, also known as the Retina Nebula;
        > around Tau-1 Lupi, on the end of Lupus the Wolf's tail)
        >

        > Saturn
        >
        > Typographica (Zeta Monocerotis; marks the obsolete constellation
        > Officina Typographica, the Printing office)
        >
        > Talitha Australis (Kappa Ursae Majoris)
        >
        > Altarf (Beta Cancri)
        >

        > Uranus
        >
        > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)

        "the outpouring"

        > Head of Hydrus (Alpha Hydri)

        The Tennessee minister's wife who shot her husband in the back?

        The man who suddenly went berserk and shot up that house party in
        Seattle?

        Several recent incidents involving snakes, like this one in Florida
        in which a man crashed his car after his pet snake allegedly
        attacked him.

        http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060330/D8GM53NGD.html

        A fellow in Malaysia decided to set a record for the most times
        anyone has ever kissed a cobra: he kissed the snake, which had not
        been defanged or milked of its venom, 51 times.

        http://www.nbc4.tv/irresistible/8142720/detail.html

        > Pluto
        >
        > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
        >
        > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
        >
        > RS Ophiuchi
        >
        > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
        >
        > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
        >
        > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Galactic Center
        >
        > --->(this should have been given as aligned with Pluto in last
        week's
        > alignments list; it got inadvertently omitted--sorry)
        >
        > Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad,
        in
        > the globular cluster Terzan 5)
        >

        > Ceres
        >
        > *Alpha Tucanae

        "It is said to give pride but gentleness, unselfishness, activity
        and kindness." (Robson)

        But I just can't help thinking of the Toucan's huge bill and Toucan
        Sam, the Kellogg's Froot Loops ad character, "following his nose" to
        this wonderful kiddie cereal.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Froot_Loops

        Censure of George W. Bush for his warrantless spying is being
        discussed in Congress, not with a lot of enthusiasm on the part of
        the Democrats, many of whom point out that an investigation into
        that has not yet concluded. Only two other senators have signed on
        as co-sponsors of the resolution introduced by Wisconsin senator
        Russ Feingold.

        > *Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae; the name is Chinese for "the left flag")

        There's been controversy over the waving of the Mexican flag by
        students demonstrating against a threatened crackdown on illegal
        immigration being debated in Congress.

        > *Struve 2398 (Draconis; one of the closest stars to the Sun, a red
        dwarf)

        > *Chi Cygni (a Mira-type long-period variable)
        >
        > (I have "self-damage" as a keyword for this one)

        Jill Carroll making that video for her insurgent captors just before
        her release?

        > *Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)
        >
        > (I have "destructive" as a keyword for this one)

        the recent shooting rampage at a post-rave party in Seattle?

        > *Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni; an open cluster between Gamma
        Cygni
        > and Eta Lyrae)

        the head of a fox, letting a fox guard the henhouse...how might that
        relate to current events?

        > Pallas
        >
        > *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)

        From the Latin for "armpit" (of the Archer).

        "It gives good fortune and happiness." (Robson)

        > *Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii)

        "It causes blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat heroism,
        courage, and defiance." (Robson)

        "The name Manubrium means a handle. Possibly this comes from some
        sketches of the Archer in which the hand holding the string of the
        bow is pulled right back to the position of this star. It is a Sun-
        Mars type, by Ptolemy and must thus be considered one of the `blind
        stars'. But the same planetary simile is of course symbolic of the
        fatal potency in the hand that may at any moment release the arrow
        into flight. To find a major planet in a chart very precisely on
        Manubrium rather than its neighbors (which are very close in
        longitude) is likely to show up the more aggressive connotations of
        the constellation and sign here, we should often find less of the
        philosopher than the high-performance athlete or the high court
        judge. The military strategist is also likely to have this star
        strong." (Dr. Eric Morse)

        The demonstrations in the US for immigrants and immigration, and ijn
        France against changes in the country's employees'-rights laws that
        would make it easier to fire young workers.

        Iran's defiance of the US regarding its nuclear program.

        A deadly fire at a boarding school in Fort Portal, Uganda thought to
        be caused by a candle has killed at least 13 young children.

        Four houses were destroyed by fire in Cumming, Georgia, just outside
        Atlanta.

        The release of 911 tapes from 9-11.

        > *Alpha Coronae Australis

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/mcorona_australis.htm

        "This is said by some authors to represent a cast-off garland once
        worn by Sagittarius, while others consider that it represents the
        wheel upon which Ixion was tormented because of his insult to Juno.
        This constellation has also been called Uraniscus, because of its
        resemblance to the palate or roof of the mouth. Jung said that the
        radiant crown is the symbol par excellence of reaching the highest
        goal in evolution: for he who conquers himself wins the crown of
        eternal life. The crown is always an expression of majesty, power,
        consecration, or of a solemn, extraordinary status or condition.

        "Influence: 'According to Ptolemy the bright stars are like Saturn
        and Jupiter. It is said to bring unforeseen troubles, but to give a
        position of authority.' (Robson)"

        Bush's troubles have left Republicans conflicted; they want his
        support but don't want him getting too close.

        > Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti, a star cluster near Eta Scuti)
        >

        > Juno
        >
        > *Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis)

        "It gives martial honor, preferment and wealth." (Robson).

        "Superior athlete, being endowed with outstanding agility and speed
        of body. Variable moods and the mind always anxious with the
        immediate problems of the day. Honors and titles." (Noonan)

        "Everlasting fame." (Ebertin)

        "Said to be a harbinger of wealth." (Larousse Encyclopedia of
        Astrology)

        > *Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)

        "It causes much sickness, trouble, loss of fortune, disgrace and
        great affliction, and may give legacies and inheritances attended by
        much evil." (Robson)

        "The Pole Star serves as a guide and indicator..."(Ebertin)

        "According to its aspects, they are excellent, or not so good at,
        receiving and giving guidance, and give it they always will and to
        any and all who will listen." (Dr Eric Morse)

        > *Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

        "It causes ruin, disgrace, and frequently violent death." (Robson)

        "...If so, it would be a result of excess pleasure seeking."
        (Noonan)

        > *Bogardus (Theta Aurigae)

        to "bogart" (hog) something? (marks the middle of the hem of the
        Charioteer's tunic)

        There may not be any more money to fix New Orleans' levees because
        of the Iraq war and the tax cuts (which Bush is urging Congress to
        make permanent!)

        > Vesta
        >
        > *Alzirr (Xi Geminorum)

        Arabic for "the button." On the Twin Pollux's right foot.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1 5:08 PM
          I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support the
          thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him... Ust a
          niggling suspiscion... MissB
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2 4:25 PM

            > > As of noon CST.
            > >
            > > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago [March
            > 26]
            > > (with a 1 00' orb).

            > > Saturn
            > >
            > > Typographica (Zeta Monocerotis; marks the obsolete constellation
            > > Officina Typographica, the Printing office)
            > >
            > > Talitha Australis (Kappa Ursae Majoris)
            > >
            > > Altarf (Beta Cancri)

            Jill Carroll...a news photographer who took a picture of Antonin
            Scalia giving reporters the finger has been sacked...people are
            talking about another gesture he made to the press (waggling his
            fingers underneath his chin, apparently an Italian gesture of
            contemptuous dismissal).

            > > Uranus
            > >
            > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
            >
            > "the outpouring"

            An outpouring of protest against proposed legislation seen as
            anti-immigrant.

            Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately, breaking one dam on
            Kauai with deadly and destructive effect, threatening the rupture of
            others, annoying people who came to the state for the sun, and
            dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from overloaded and
            neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses of dead animals. I
            think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is happening in
            western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around the Red River of the
            North right now.

            > > Pluto
            > >
            > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
            > >
            > > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
            > >
            > > RS Ophiuchi
            > >
            > > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
            > >
            > > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
            > >
            > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
            > >
            > > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
            > >
            > > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
            > >
            > > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
            > >
            > > Galactic Center
            > >
            > > --->(this should have been given as aligned with Pluto in last
            > week's
            > > alignments list; it got inadvertently omitted--sorry)
            > >
            > > Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad,
            > in
            > > the globular cluster Terzan 5)
            > >

            > > Ceres
            > >

            > > *Struve 2398 (Draconis; one of the closest stars to the Sun, a red
            > dwarf)

            a guess: a radiologist in India has been sentenced to two years in
            jail and fined the equivalent of US$125 (which could mean more in
            India than it would in the US or some other countries) for defying a
            law banning ultrasound scans for sex selection. (This has resulted in
            a lot of abortions when the fetuses turn out to be female.)

            Struve 2398 (which is often written with the S as a Greek capital
            sigma, which is also the mathematical symbol for "sum") is about
            midway between Xi Draconis (Grumium) and Kappa Cygni--actually closer
            to Omicron Draconis--I think around the back of the Dragon's head or
            just behind its head toward the front of its body.

            > > *Chi Cygni (a Mira-type long-period variable)
            > >
            > > (I have "self-damage" as a keyword for this one)
            >
            > Jill Carroll making that video for her insurgent captors just before
            > her release?

            She's disavowed it. She apparently told them what they wanted to hear
            just to be let go.

            > > *Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)
            > >
            > > (I have "destructive" as a keyword for this one)
            >
            > the recent shooting rampage at a post-rave party in Seattle?
            >

            > > *Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni; an open cluster between Gamma
            > Cygni
            > > and Eta Lyrae)
            >
            > the head of a fox, letting a fox guard the henhouse...how might that
            > relate to current events?

            I've heard that Britain has a problem somewhat similar to the US with
            wild animals coming into the city: specifically, foxes.

            http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-03-21-british-fox_x.htm

            This is from the week before last, but I think there might be a
            related court case (a challenge of a fox-hunting ban) still ongoing.

            > > Pallas
            > >
            > > *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)
            >
            > From the Latin for "armpit" (of the Archer).
            >
            > "It gives good fortune and happiness." (Robson)

            The threatened crackdown on illegal immigrants in the US may be softened.

            > > *Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii)
            >
            > "It causes blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat heroism,
            > courage, and defiance." (Robson)
            >
            > "The name Manubrium means a handle. Possibly this comes from some
            > sketches of the Archer in which the hand holding the string of the
            > bow is pulled right back to the position of this star. It is a Sun-
            > Mars type, by Ptolemy and must thus be considered one of the `blind
            > stars'. But the same planetary simile is of course symbolic of the
            > fatal potency in the hand that may at any moment release the arrow
            > into flight. To find a major planet in a chart very precisely on
            > Manubrium rather than its neighbors (which are very close in
            > longitude) is likely to show up the more aggressive connotations of
            > the constellation and sign here, we should often find less of the
            > philosopher than the high-performance athlete or the high court
            > judge. The military strategist is also likely to have this star
            > strong." (Dr. Eric Morse)
            >
            > The demonstrations in the US for immigrants and immigration, and ijn
            > France against changes in the country's employees'-rights laws that
            > would make it easier to fire young workers.
            >
            > Iran's defiance of the US regarding its nuclear program.
            >
            > A deadly fire at a boarding school in Fort Portal, Uganda thought to
            > be caused by a candle has killed at least 13 young children.
            >
            > Four houses were destroyed by fire in Cumming, Georgia, just outside
            > Atlanta.
            >
            > The release of 911 tapes from 9-11.

            The massacre in Seattle.

            > > Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti, a star cluster near Eta Scuti)

            A missing 5-year-old boy from Texas has been found dead (drowned in a
            stock tank near his house); there may be a serial killer stalking
            young Native Canadian women on a stretch of Canada Highway 16 between
            Prince George and Prince Rupert in northern British Columbia which has
            become notorious; and police in New Mexico and surrounding states are
            looking for an alleged cop-killer, Michael Astorga, whose case has
            received nationwide publicity through "America's Most Wanted." (He's
            accused of shooting a Bernalillo County, New Mexico sheriff's deputy
            who pulled him over for a traffic violation near Albuquerque.)

            > > Juno
            > >
            > > *Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis)
            >
            > "It gives martial honor, preferment and wealth." (Robson).
            >
            > "Superior athlete, being endowed with outstanding agility and speed
            > of body. Variable moods and the mind always anxious with the
            > immediate problems of the day. Honors and titles." (Noonan)
            >
            > "Everlasting fame." (Ebertin)
            >
            > "Said to be a harbinger of wealth." (Larousse Encyclopedia of
            > Astrology)

            Barry Bonds? George Mason University's basketball team unexpectedly
            making the Final Four in the US college basketball playoffs? The first
            Brazilian in space arriving at the Inernational Space Station?

            > > *Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)
            >
            > "It causes much sickness, trouble, loss of fortune, disgrace and
            > great affliction, and may give legacies and inheritances attended by
            > much evil." (Robson)
            >
            > "The Pole Star serves as a guide and indicator..."(Ebertin)
            >
            > "According to its aspects, they are excellent, or not so good at,
            > receiving and giving guidance, and give it they always will and to
            > any and all who will listen." (Dr Eric Morse)

            Bush and Congress seem to be getting some advice from the streets
            right now.

            > > *Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)
            >
            > "It causes ruin, disgrace, and frequently violent death." (Robson)
            >
            > "...If so, it would be a result of excess pleasure seeking."
            > (Noonan)

            The capsized cruise vessel in Bahrain? The cruise-ship fire? The
            bizarre case of the sadomasochistic castrators in North Carolina
            who've been arrested for practicing surgery without a medical license?

            > > Vesta
            > >
            > > *Alzirr (Xi Geminorum)
            >
            > Arabic for "the button." On the Twin Pollux's right foot.
            >

            > > Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum)

            Attempts to limit Iran's nuclear ambitions?

            > > Christmas Tree Cluster (NGC 2264 Monocerotis; a star cluster
            > > surrounded by the Cone Nebula in Monoceros the Unicorn's face)

            Jill Carroll and Randal McCloy (the West Virginia coal miner who was
            nearly asphyxiated in that mine accident) getting to go home.

            > > Hubble's Variable Nebula (NGC 2261 Monocerotis)

            The Guant`anamo inmates don't get to yet.

            > > R Monocerotis

            "a tar pit"

            Bush continues to talk of continuing just what he's doing (and Ellen
            Johnson Sirleaf has inherited a shipload of troubles as president of
            Liberia, while Charles Taylor has found himself hauled before a
            war-crimes tribunal in Sierra Leone).

            Two of the people rescued after their RV was stranded in the Oregon
            wilderness have been arrested, having turned out to be fugitives from
            the law in Arizona.

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2 4:28 PM

              > > > Pluto
              > > >
              > > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
              > > >
              > > > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
              > > >
              > > > RS Ophiuchi
              > > >
              > > > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
              > > >
              > > > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
              > > >
              > > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
              > > >
              > > > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
              > > >
              > > > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
              > > >
              > > > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
              > > >
              > > > Galactic Center

              > > > Terzan 5ad (Terzan 5ad Sagittarii, also known as PSR J1748-2446ad,
              > > in
              > > > the globular cluster Terzan 5)

              The Republicans are having difficulties with the 2006 midterm
              elections coming up, but it seems the Democrats are having trouble
              capitalizing on their situation...

              I think that's all with this set.

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2 4:31 PM

                > I was wondering if there wasn't anything in the sky to support the
                > thought that the ministers wife had good reason to shoot him... Ust a
                > niggling suspiscion... MissB

                That might be revealed in their charts and the transits and
                progressions to them.

                I've heard reports that Mary Winkler was suffering from postpartum
                depression.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 2 5:03 PM
                  --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                  > > > Uranus
                  > > >
                  > > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
                  > >
                  > > "the outpouring"
                  >
                  > An outpouring of protest against proposed
                  > legislation seen as
                  > anti-immigrant.
                  >
                  > Also, Hawaii has gotten a lot of rain lately,
                  > breaking one dam on
                  > Kauai with deadly and destructive effect,
                  > threatening the rupture of
                  > others, annoying people who came to the state for
                  > the sun, and
                  > dirtying beaches around Honolulu with runoff from
                  > overloaded and
                  > neglected sewer systems that includes the carcasses
                  > of dead animals. I
                  > think the same thing (rain resulting in flooding) is
                  > happening in
                  > western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota around
                  > the Red River of the
                  > North right now.

                  There's also flooding in central Europe, and an
                  "outpouring" of outrage across Italy after an
                  18-month-old boy who was kidnapped from the dinner
                  table at his house a month ago was found dead not far
                  away, apparently bludgeoned with a shovel because his
                  abductors were annoyed that he wouldn't stop crying.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5 7:26 PM
                    that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
                    see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
                    resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 6 8:58 PM

                      > that usually results in killing self or children. I'm interested ot
                      > see what happens here. I find I'm quite interested in the DeLay
                      > resignation, I thought I'd heard something about that here earlier?
                      > MissB

                      I believe so, yes.

                      His birth data is April 8, 1947, 9:47 p.m. CST, Laredo, Texas, if you
                      want to take a look at his chart.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 7 8:19 PM
                        Wow, Teh sun is Exhalted at 19 of Aries, tomorrow is his solar
                        return, sun Exhalted, just as in his birth, his natal chart has an
                        incredible waters edge/fires edge Grand Trine, just had his Saturn
                        return in 9th house, having a mercury return now, about to have venus
                        return, Will have Jupiter return end of the year. How does someone
                        with such a great chart screw up this bad?

                        I suspect its that Pluto... Pluto is trine sun, but Pluto expects you
                        to work for the beterment of others... Algol on the Descendent,
                        Neptune opposite sun... But really what a lovely chart to have!
                        though I think it would suit a woman better somehow. Venus/algol
                        connection, somehow I get the idea his partnerships (abramoff?) may
                        be the end of him... both sun and PoF in Fifth... ambassador, would
                        have been a better use of his skills, I think than, party boy...
                        thank you for the birth details very intersting.

                        Beth