Re: The Visual Astrology Newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      Welcome aboard.

      I took the liberty of adding your web site and the Starlight web site
      you linked to below (www.zyntara.com) to the Links section of this group.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@a...> wrote:
      > Hullo all,
      >
      > I have been asked to join this group on Fixed Stars, and I am
      pleased to do so, although do not want to interfere with your
      discussion on using stars projected on to the ecliptic, not the
      technique I prefer, but respect its tradition and you are in good
      hands with Diana.

      > Anyway I just wanted to let the group know that firstly if you had
      any questions on stars via parans or star phases that I will watch the
      group and try to answer best I can.

      > Also for those of you interested we put out every month a free
      electronic newsletter called the Visual Astrology Newsletter which is
      dedicated to helping astrologers re connect with the whole sky. The
      archive for these newsletters is at this web site: