Adding files

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 9:13 PM
      Adding files

      > How would I add a file?

      Mark wrote:

      Clicking on Files on the group homepage will take you to a list of files that have been added to thye group. At top right of this list is a link that says Add File. Click on that. There should be a text box at the top of the page that leads you to with a button that says Browse. Clicking on that button will let you find the file you want to upload. For example, if it's in My Documents on your hard drive, select My Documents, then locate the file in that directory, then click on that. The file name should then appear in the text box. Key in a description of the file in the text box underneath labeled Description. Once you're through, click on the button marked Upload File to upload it.'

      Thank you!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/