Odds and ends

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      Odds and ends

      Mark wrote:

      > Uranus
      >
      > *Satabishaj (Lambda Aquarii)

      in the stream of water pouring from Aquarius' jug; also known as
      Ekchusis ("the outpouring")

      Yes - the "Satabishaj" name comes from the Hindu Nakshatras - Lambda
      is the one distinct determinant star of Satabishaj, "The Hundred Physicians"

      > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)

      I giggle every time I see this name - maybe I'll add it to my list!

      > *Giedi Prima (Alpha-1 Capricorni)
      >
      > *Giedi Secunda (Alpha-2 Capricorni)
      >
      > *Alshain (Beta Aquilae)
      >
      > *Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)

      Would you believe Dan Quayle's Mars?

      ===================================
      > *Thabit (Upsilon Orionis)

      >I think this is in Orion the Hunter's chest.

      No, lower; actually it is just below (or the end of) his sword.
      ======================================
      Interesting:

      Uranian planet Hades (decay, deterioration, illness) is
      24 Gem 30, aligned with Omega Orionis and Rho Aurigae, stars in the
      chests of Orion and Auriga - and an area of lung ailments (Dana
      Reeve's death and the resultant focus on lung cancer)

      ================

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > Mark wrote:
        >
        > > Uranus
        > >
        > > *Satabishaj (Lambda Aquarii)
        >
        > in the stream of water pouring from Aquarius' jug;
        > also known as
        > Ekchusis ("the outpouring")
        >
        > Yes - the "Satabishaj" name comes from the Hindu
        > Nakshatras - Lambda
        > is the one distinct determinant star of Satabishaj,
        > "The Hundred Physicians"

        I think I'll change the name of this star to Ekchusis
        in my SolarFire 5 star menu.

        > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
        >
        > I giggle every time I see this name - maybe I'll add
        > it to my list!

        > > Ceres
        > >
        > > *Giedi Prima (Alpha-1 Capricorni)
        > >
        > > *Giedi Secunda (Alpha-2 Capricorni)
        > >
        > > *Alshain (Beta Aquilae)
        > >
        > > *Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)
        >
        > Would you believe Dan Quayle's Mars?

        LOL

        > ===================================
        > > *Thabit (Upsilon Orionis)
        >
        > >I think this is in Orion the Hunter's chest.
        >
        > No, lower; actually it is just below (or the end of)
        > his sword.
        > ======================================
        > Interesting:
        >
        > Uranian planet Hades (decay, deterioration, illness)
        > is
        > 24 Gem 30, aligned with Omega Orionis and Rho
        > Aurigae, stars in the
        > chests of Orion and Auriga - and an area of lung
        > ailments (Dana
        > Reeve's death and the resultant focus on lung
        > cancer)

        Wow.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
          24 Gemini was a running theme throughout WWII. I have charts in Excel
          should anyone want data.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
            If you want, you can upload it to the Files section.

            Mark A. Holmes