Re: Zuben Hakrabi

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2006
      Wikipedia has some pretty nice-looking info on constellations and
      stars, extensive and neatly formatted (caveats: not only does not
      every object have an entry--although a great many of them do--but
      the pages are prone to vandalism and I've known errata to go
      uncorrected for months). But this site, generally speaking, is very
      useful.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-