terebellum

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 9:13 PM
      terebellum

      Mark sent:

      > *Terebellum (Omega Sagittarii) (which is 25 Cap 56)

      "It gives a fortune but with regret and disgrace, cunning, a mercenary nature and repulsiveness." (Robson)

      (Google, Yahoo and Microsoft essentially aiding repression in China?)

      I heard somewhere that this star is linked to anti-Semitism (the Iranian government's plans for Holocaust-related cartoons?)

      I have, under Mundane (for 24Cap22 to 26Cap55)
      Earth upheavals, epidemics, explosions, air crashes, assassinations, acts of heroism but also brutal prejudice, violent fanaticism, terrorist and animal attacks

      so the Philippine disaster is part of this - and it's
      more than just anti-semitism - it's intolerance and prejudice of all kinds:

      The Sun was here when Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Becket was assassinated in his Cathedral in 1170, and in 1922 when Henry Ford’s rabidly anti-semitic newspaper The Dearborn Independent was 1st published, the Moon at the discovery of the terrorist “Gunpowder Plot” to blow up England’s King and Parliament in 1605, the natal Moon and MC of Nazi anti-semitic fanatic and sadistic psychopath Julius Streicher (hanged as a war criminal), Mercury of baseball star Jackie Robinson, the 1st African-American allowed to play in the major-leagues, who suffered terribly from vicious bigotry, Venus in 1992 when Hindu fanatics demolished the 464-year-old Babri Mosque in Ayodhya, India, the natal Mars of 16-year-old black youth Yusuf Hawkins who was killed by 30 white youths in Bensenhurst, New York, Uranus in 1910 when the National Negro Committee became the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People), at the 1994 Hebron massacre, when a fanatic Jewish settler slaughtered Muslim worshippers at prayer in Cave of the Patriarchs: 40-50 died, and rioting after killed more, at an attack on a van carrying Hasidic students in Brooklyn, at the assassination of Mexican political candidate Colosio in Tijuana, the assassination of PM Yitzhak Rabin at a peace rally in Tel Aviv, and at the start of the Ruanda genocide: militia of ruling majority ethnic Hutu deliberately set out to kill off minority Tutsi and Hutu moderates: hundreds of thousands hunted down like animals, slaughtered, some hacked to death with machetes, Neptune in 1830 when the US Congress passed the cruel Removal Act to force all tribes into “Indian Territory” west of the Mississippi River, Neptune (cnj IC) in 1996 at the September Lunar Ecl the morning warriors of the Taliban, an extreme fundamentalist Islamic sect, triumphantly entered Kabul, Afghanistan; they declared an Islamic state the following day, in which women were denied all rights. This was the NNode at the Munich Olympic Massacre: 8 PLO terrorists attacked the Israeli compound at the 1972 Olympics, killing 2 and taking 11 others hostage, the natal NNode of former Presbyterian minister Paul J Hill, a fervent anti-abortionist who stalked, shot and killed an abortion doctor (wanted to be a martyr, refused to appeal death sentence, executed) and the NNode was here when black motorist Rodney King was brutally beaten by Los Angeles police in 1991.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 10:58 AM
        Thank you, Diana.