Re: Princess Aiko

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
      I'm biting my tongue, very hard. MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...>
      wrote:

      > Princess AikoHi Diana
      >
      > Yes she has a most difficult chart - there is a whole other article
      just on that alone :) .. her mother of course is a Harvard graduate
      that is being forced to live the life of a subservient wife that only
      produces children and must always walk behind her husband! ... The
      star parans for that chart as well as Aiko are most interesting also

      > bye for now
      >
      > Bernadette

      UT?

      > The Princess time is local Tokyo time - I got if from the BBC
      news report on the day that she was born.
      > love
      >
      > BB
      >
      > OK, ran the chart (Dec 1 2001, 14:43, -9); the princess
      > has a Sun-Saturn opposition, aligned with royal stars Antares and
      Aldebaran.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
        Junichiro Koizumi has reportedly suspended taking action to open up
        the Japanese monarchy to women after the recent news that Princess
        Aiko's aunt Princess Kiko, who is the wife of Crown Prince
        Naruhito's brother Prince Akishito, is pregnant. They don't know if
        she's carrying a boy yet.

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4693950.stm

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
          --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > Junichiro Koizumi has reportedly suspended taking
          > action to open up
          > the Japanese monarchy to women after the recent news
          > that Princess
          > Aiko's aunt Princess Kiko, who is the wife of Crown
          > Prince
          > Naruhito's brother Prince Akishito, is pregnant.
          > They don't know if
          > she's carrying a boy yet.

          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4693950.stm

          South Node aligned with the Lost Galaxy? Vesta aligned
          with the Integral Sign Galaxy? (An integral, in
          calculus, has to do with area. Area implies
          boundaries, inclusion, and exclusion.)