Princess Aiko

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
      Princess Aiko

         Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:42:00 -0000
         From: "Astro Logos" <office@...>

      Your asked...
        -----  PS: Your data for Princess Aiko - is that time local, or UT?

        The Princess time is local Tokyo time - I got if from the BBC news report on the day that she was born.
        love

        BB

      OK, ran the chart (Dec 1 2001, 14:43, -9); the princess
      has a Sun-Saturn opposition, aligned with royal stars Antares and Aldebaran.

      God, I hope her poor mother finds a way to get out from under!!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
        Princess Aiko
        Hi Diana

        Yes she has a most difficult chart - there is a whole other article just on that alone :) .. her mother of course is a Harvard graduate that is being forced to live the life of a subservient wife that only produces children and must always walk behind her husband! ... The star parans for that chart as well as Aiko are most interesting also

        bye for now

        Bernadette

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
          I'm biting my tongue, very hard. MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
            Junichiro Koizumi has reportedly suspended taking action to open up
            the Japanese monarchy to women after the recent news that Princess
            Aiko's aunt Princess Kiko, who is the wife of Crown Prince
            Naruhito's brother Prince Akishito, is pregnant. They don't know if
            she's carrying a boy yet.

            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4693950.stm

            Mark A. Holmes

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
              --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

              > Junichiro Koizumi has reportedly suspended taking
              > action to open up
              > the Japanese monarchy to women after the recent news
              > that Princess
              > Aiko's aunt Princess Kiko, who is the wife of Crown
              > Prince
              > Naruhito's brother Prince Akishito, is pregnant.
              > They don't know if
              > she's carrying a boy yet.

              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4693950.stm

              South Node aligned with the Lost Galaxy? Vesta aligned
              with the Integral Sign Galaxy? (An integral, in
              calculus, has to do with area. Area implies
              boundaries, inclusion, and exclusion.)