RE: [thefixedstars] Pluto's position

  • Gaby Mittelman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006

      Hello Diana,

      Last night there was a program on Tv about the largest damp ever built – the one in China .. They finished it one month before time, a record time. I think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering project

      HUgs

      Gaby

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
        --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

        > Hello Diana,
        >

        > Last night there was a program on Tv about the
        > largest damp ever built - the
        > one in China .. They finished it one month before
        > time, a record time. I
        > think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering
        > project
        >
        > HUgs
        >

        > Gaby

        The Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River? That's been
        cited as a calamity from an archaeological,
        environmental and social standpoint (all the people
        who had to move, the destroyed scenery and ecological
        disruption).

      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
          RE: [thefixedstars] Pluto's position

          Yes, that's the one... it is all true, but it is still a huge , a gigantic

          Construction, and that was Diana looking for, isn't it ?

          Anyway Pluto does not come in smoothly, so there you have the destroying feature of Pluto, nothing will be the same after meeting him, in conjunction or opposition, or square.

          Gaby