Re: [thefixedstars] Pluto's position

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
      Pluto's position
      Hi Diana,

      Your asked...
      -----  PS: Your data for Princess Aiko - is that time local, or UT?

      The Princess time is local Tokyo time - I got if from the BBC news report on the day that she was born.
      love

      BB

    • Gaby Mittelman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006

        Hello Diana,

        Last night there was a program on Tv about the largest damp ever built – the one in China .. They finished it one month before time, a record time. I think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering project

        HUgs

        Gaby

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
          --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

          > Hello Diana,
          >

          > Last night there was a program on Tv about the
          > largest damp ever built - the
          > one in China .. They finished it one month before
          > time, a record time. I
          > think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering
          > project
          >
          > HUgs
          >

          > Gaby

          The Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River? That's been
          cited as a calamity from an archaeological,
          environmental and social standpoint (all the people
          who had to move, the destroyed scenery and ecological
          disruption).

        • Gaby Mittelman
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
            RE: [thefixedstars] Pluto's position

            Yes, that's the one... it is all true, but it is still a huge , a gigantic

            Construction, and that was Diana looking for, isn't it ?

            Anyway Pluto does not come in smoothly, so there you have the destroying feature of Pluto, nothing will be the same after meeting him, in conjunction or opposition, or square.

            Gaby