Pluto's position

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 11:18 PM
      Pluto's position

      Bernadette Brady sent:

         Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:54:51 -0000
         From: "Astro Logos" <office@...>
         Subject: Re: FW: [starsymbols] sagA animation

              Hi Diana

              A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
              "backdrop".   The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
              Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but I think that       the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.

      You're right, of course, Pluto is not passing in front of the GC - I just sent that
      URL on with Jerry's comment because I thought the visuals were beautiful...

      The closest visual star to Pluto's position right now is Xi Serpentis, due east of
      Sabik in Ophiuchus' right knee; it's close to Pluto in Latitude and Declination, but its
      longitude is 24 Sag 33, and Pluto is now about 1.5 degrees further on.

      I'm afraid that currently the negative side of Serpens is dominating the news! This is from my book:

      Living underground, the serpent is in touch with the powers, omniscience and magic possessed by the dead, the aggressive powers of the dark underworld; as "master of the bowels of the earth" it represents the dark forces of mankind and is thus the enemy of the Sun and the powers of light. Here is the conflict between Zeus and Typhon, Apollo and Python, Osiris and Set, eagle and serpent (especially in Mexican mythology). In Mithraism the serpent was an emblem of Ahriman, the Spirit of Evil.  At once malignant and beneficial, dreaded and honored, the serpent stands for the primordial instinctual nature, knowledge, power, guile, subtlety, deceit, cunning, malevolence, destruction, affliction (Pliny associated Ophiuchus and the Serpent with poisoning), darkness, evil, corruption, sycophancy, and is "The Tempter," but at the same time represents fertility, potential energy, the upsurging life-force, the penetrating spirit that both animates and maintains, which is the source of all wisdom and healing. As travelers between Earth and its infernal regions, serpents are Guardians of the Threshold, of the door and of treasures, both material and spiritual, and of the Waters of Life.

      Let's hope that the beneficent, healing powers of the Great Snake come to the fore soon!

      About the Venus station direct above Al Baldah, Pi Sagittarii, where I've found some graphic artists and cartoonists (!)

      It's the determinant star of an Arab Lunar Mansion of the same name - generally favorable, but Volguine has "imprudent" - and that certainly fits!

      -----------------
              For example, for the outbreak of WWI,  Pluto was actually in the club of Orion!         When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto was in the head of Leo     and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the jaws of Cetus the Whale - the        great collective unconscious.  I have not done much research on this but I think it     is worth noting.

      Interesting!

              Re the Galactic centre -  I have been away from the list for a while, so I do not       know if this has already been mentioned,  but another interesting point about the       galactic centre is of course that it is the centre of the Milky Way and with the        winter solstice now precessed into the Milky Way then we now have the solstice once     again in the ancient and sacred place of Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this       100 year period the Sun is annually reborn from the body of Nut - an event which        only repeats once every 12,900 years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the        fact that it is not since the time of Nut  - that is for the first time in 4,500        years  - we once again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time      was Thuban in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the period of     the pyramid builders.

              I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky narratives -         returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt personally I am watching      out for someone to start building some huge big engineering project - a sort of         modern day pyramid, but then again this could be far to simply a delineation   :)))

      Big engineering project, eh? Not managed, I hope, by Halliburton!

      Love, Diana

      PS: Your data for Princess Aiko - is that time local, or UT?

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8 2:42 AM
        Pluto's position
        Hi Diana,

        Your asked...
        -----  PS: Your data for Princess Aiko - is that time local, or UT?

        The Princess time is local Tokyo time - I got if from the BBC news report on the day that she was born.
        love

        BB

      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8 1:44 PM

          Hello Diana,

          Last night there was a program on Tv about the largest damp ever built – the one in China .. They finished it one month before time, a record time. I think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering project

          HUgs

          Gaby

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8 2:47 PM
            --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

            > Hello Diana,
            >

            > Last night there was a program on Tv about the
            > largest damp ever built - the
            > one in China .. They finished it one month before
            > time, a record time. I
            > think this cold be an answer to a major engeneering
            > project
            >
            > HUgs
            >

            > Gaby

            The Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River? That's been
            cited as a calamity from an archaeological,
            environmental and social standpoint (all the people
            who had to move, the destroyed scenery and ecological
            disruption).

          • Gaby Mittelman
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8 10:17 PM
              RE: [thefixedstars] Pluto's position

              Yes, that's the one... it is all true, but it is still a huge , a gigantic

              Construction, and that was Diana looking for, isn't it ?

              Anyway Pluto does not come in smoothly, so there you have the destroying feature of Pluto, nothing will be the same after meeting him, in conjunction or opposition, or square.

              Gaby