Re: FW: [starsymbols] sagA animation

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
      well it certainly might be a clue as to why I have strong rosetta
      inclinations. I have discussed with a number of other scholors the
      need for a collection of rosetta type glyphs around the world, so
      that what ever happens with society our descendents may more easily
      pick up the pieces of civilization and live humanly again more
      easily. my thoughts were that every university should have the
      basics of the things they teach etched in stone about the exterior of
      their buildings, and some things should have secret doubles hiding
      in basements or other places as well. but I suspect unless I can find
      something to inspire the others, it probably wont happen. sigh...

      Would love to hear your thoughts about Jan 31st happenings for USA,
      it was an interesting Day.
      MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Diana
      >
      > A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius
      as a
      > "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
      > Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language
      but I think
      > that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.
      >
      > For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the
      club of
      > Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto
      was in
      > the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the
      jaws of
      > Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not
      done much
      > research on this but I think it is worth noting.
      >
      > Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a
      while, so I
      > do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another
      interesting
      > point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre
      of the
      > Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky
      Way then
      > we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place
      of
      > Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is
      annually
      > reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once
      every 12,900
      > years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is
      not since
      > the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we
      once
      > again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time
      was Thuban
      > in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the
      period of the
      > pyramid builders.
      >
      > I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
      > narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of
      Egypt

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
        PS, loved this months Starlight, I've been wondering about the
        Crysanthimum throne and Venus Transits. regulus is a good star for
        her.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
          BB...

          If you insist on a small correction...Its... Ophiuchus-Serpens...

          Nick Fiorenza writes...
          "Sun-Pluto brings to our awareness an opening if we are willing to let go of the stronghold created by our own resistance, embrace the sting of life's experience, and move on to greater things."

          Jivio,
          John Sarlya

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...> wrote:

            > Hi Diana
            >
            > A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
            > "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
            > Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but
            I think
            > that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.
            >
            > For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the
            club of
            > Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto
            was in
            > the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the
            jaws of
            > Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not done
            much
            > research on this but I think it is worth noting.
            >
            > Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a
            while, so I
            > do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another
            interesting
            > point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre
            of the
            > Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky
            Way then
            > we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place of
            > Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is
            annually
            > reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once every
            12,900
            > years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is
            not since
            > the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we once
            > again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time
            was Thuban
            > in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the
            period of the
            > pyramid builders.
            >
            > I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
            > narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt
            > personally I am watching out for someone to start building some huge
            big
            > engineering project - a sort of modern day pyramid, but then again this
            > could be far to simply a delineation :)))
            >
            > OK - bye for now
            >
            > Bernadette Brady
            > www.AstroLogos.co.uk

            I don't know about pyramids, but you might have heard that a
            delegation of Louisianans including Louisiana Governor Kathleen
            Blanco, Louisiana's two senators, Mary Landrieu and David Vitter, and
            William Jefferson, who's one of the three US Representatives from the
            New Orleans area, recently journeyed to the Netherlands to study the
            Dutch flood-control system, which was a huge engineering project that
            took 50 years to build.

            http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/dutchtrip.cfm

            Everyone agrees that something that would adequately protect the New
            Orleans area against another hurricane would be a vast undertaking. I
            guess you could say it would be a monument to its originators, though
            there would be more originators than with the pyramids and it would go
            far beyond their own aggrandizement: it would be for the benefit of
            everyone living in the region and everyone beyond who depend on its
            port facilities and other industries. It would also involve restoring
            the damaged south Louisiana wetlands. But this proposal would be not
            unlike the building of the pyramids in its size, scope, expense and
            level of commitment.

            Mark A. Holmes

              Most interesting points about the Netherlands and New Orleans ... thank you
              for that info..all good food for thought.

              cheers

              Bernadette