Re: FW: [starsymbols] sagA animation

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6 7:33 PM
      Thanks, Diana.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg"
      <ye-stars@...> wrote:

      > From Jerry Koenig -
      >
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: starsymbols@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:starsymbols@yahoogroups.com] On
      > Behalf Of Gerald Koenig
      > Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:44 PM
      > To: StarSymbols@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [starsymbols] sagA animation
      >

      > http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2003/0203long/animations.html
      >
      > It's the backdrop to Pluto now.

    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7 4:54 AM
        Hi Diana

        A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
        "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
        Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but I think
        that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.

        For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the club of
        Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto was in
        the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the jaws of
        Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not done much
        research on this but I think it is worth noting.

        Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a while, so I
        do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another interesting
        point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre of the
        Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky Way then
        we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place of
        Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is annually
        reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once every 12,900
        years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is not since
        the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we once
        again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time was Thuban
        in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the period of the
        pyramid builders.

        I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
        narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt
        personally I am watching out for someone to start building some huge big
        engineering project - a sort of modern day pyramid, but then again this
        could be far to simply a delineation :)))

        OK - bye for now

        Bernadette Brady
        www.AstroLogos.co.uk

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7 9:25 AM
          well it certainly might be a clue as to why I have strong rosetta
          inclinations. I have discussed with a number of other scholors the
          need for a collection of rosetta type glyphs around the world, so
          that what ever happens with society our descendents may more easily
          pick up the pieces of civilization and live humanly again more
          easily. my thoughts were that every university should have the
          basics of the things they teach etched in stone about the exterior of
          their buildings, and some things should have secret doubles hiding
          in basements or other places as well. but I suspect unless I can find
          something to inspire the others, it probably wont happen. sigh...

          Would love to hear your thoughts about Jan 31st happenings for USA,
          it was an interesting Day.
          MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7 9:28 AM
            PS, loved this months Starlight, I've been wondering about the
            Crysanthimum throne and Venus Transits. regulus is a good star for
            her.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7 6:20 PM
              BB...

              If you insist on a small correction...Its... Ophiuchus-Serpens...

              Nick Fiorenza writes...
              "Sun-Pluto brings to our awareness an opening if we are willing to let go of the stronghold created by our own resistance, embrace the sting of life's experience, and move on to greater things."

              Jivio,
              John Sarlya

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7 8:01 PM
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...> wrote:

                > Hi Diana
                >
                > A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
                > "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
                > Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but
                I think
                > that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.
                >
                > For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the
                club of
                > Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto
                was in
                > the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the
                jaws of
                > Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not done
                much
                > research on this but I think it is worth noting.
                >
                > Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a
                while, so I
                > do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another
                interesting
                > point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre
                of the
                > Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky
                Way then
                > we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place of
                > Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is
                annually
                > reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once every
                12,900
                > years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is
                not since
                > the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we once
                > again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time
                was Thuban
                > in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the
                period of the
                > pyramid builders.
                >
                > I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
                > narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt
                > personally I am watching out for someone to start building some huge
                big
                > engineering project - a sort of modern day pyramid, but then again this
                > could be far to simply a delineation :)))
                >
                > OK - bye for now
                >
                > Bernadette Brady
                > www.AstroLogos.co.uk

                I don't know about pyramids, but you might have heard that a
                delegation of Louisianans including Louisiana Governor Kathleen
                Blanco, Louisiana's two senators, Mary Landrieu and David Vitter, and
                William Jefferson, who's one of the three US Representatives from the
                New Orleans area, recently journeyed to the Netherlands to study the
                Dutch flood-control system, which was a huge engineering project that
                took 50 years to build.

                http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/dutchtrip.cfm

                Everyone agrees that something that would adequately protect the New
                Orleans area against another hurricane would be a vast undertaking. I
                guess you could say it would be a monument to its originators, though
                there would be more originators than with the pyramids and it would go
                far beyond their own aggrandizement: it would be for the benefit of
                everyone living in the region and everyone beyond who depend on its
                port facilities and other industries. It would also involve restoring
                the damaged south Louisiana wetlands. But this proposal would be not
                unlike the building of the pyramids in its size, scope, expense and
                level of commitment.

                Mark A. Holmes

                  Most interesting points about the Netherlands and New Orleans ... thank you
                  for that info..all good food for thought.

                  cheers

                  Bernadette