FW: [starsymbols] sagA animation

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
      From Jerry Koenig -

      From: starsymbols@yahoogroups.com [mailto:starsymbols@yahoogroups.com] On
      Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:44 PM
      To: StarSymbols@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [starsymbols] sagA animation

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006

        > From Jerry Koenig -

        > From: starsymbols@yahoogroups.com
        > Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:44 PM
        > To: StarSymbols@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [starsymbols] sagA animation
        >

        > http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2003/0203long/animations.html
        >
        > It's the backdrop to Pluto now.

      • Astro Logos
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
          Hi Diana

          A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
          "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
          Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but I think
          that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.

          For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the club of
          Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto was in
          the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the jaws of
          Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not done much
          research on this but I think it is worth noting.

          Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a while, so I
          do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another interesting
          point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre of the
          Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky Way then
          we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place of
          Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is annually
          reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once every 12,900
          years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is not since
          the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we once
          again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time was Thuban
          in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the period of the
          pyramid builders.

          I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
          narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt
          personally I am watching out for someone to start building some huge big
          engineering project - a sort of modern day pyramid, but then again this
          could be far to simply a delineation :)))

          OK - bye for now

          Bernadette Brady
          www.AstroLogos.co.uk

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
            well it certainly might be a clue as to why I have strong rosetta
            inclinations. I have discussed with a number of other scholors the
            need for a collection of rosetta type glyphs around the world, so
            that what ever happens with society our descendents may more easily
            pick up the pieces of civilization and live humanly again more
            easily. my thoughts were that every university should have the
            basics of the things they teach etched in stone about the exterior of
            their buildings, and some things should have secret doubles hiding
            in basements or other places as well. but I suspect unless I can find
            something to inspire the others, it probably wont happen. sigh...

            Would love to hear your thoughts about Jan 31st happenings for USA,
            it was an interesting Day.
            MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...>

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
              PS, loved this months Starlight, I've been wondering about the
              Crysanthimum throne and Venus Transits. regulus is a good star for
              her.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
                BB...

                If you insist on a small correction...Its... Ophiuchus-Serpens...

                Nick Fiorenza writes...
                "Sun-Pluto brings to our awareness an opening if we are willing to let go of the stronghold created by our own resistance, embrace the sting of life's experience, and move on to greater things."

                Jivio,
                John Sarlya

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Diana
                  >
                  > A small correction to your comment about Pluto having Sagittarius as a
                  > "backdrop". The backdrop to Pluto at the moment is the stars of
                  > Ophicuchus/Serpens. I know that this is once again just language but
                  I think
                  > that the movement of Pluto through the stars is important.
                  >
                  > For example, for the outbreak of WWI, Pluto was actually in the
                  club of
                  > Orion! When George VI died placing Elizabeth II on the throne Pluto
                  was in
                  > the head of Leo and when Lincoln was assassinated Pluto was in the
                  jaws of
                  > Cetus the Whale - the great collective unconscious. I have not done
                  much
                  > research on this but I think it is worth noting.
                  >
                  > Re the Galactic centre - I have been away from the list for a
                  while, so I
                  > do not know if this has already been mentioned, but another
                  interesting
                  > point about the galactic centre is of course that it is the centre
                  of the
                  > Milky Way and with the winter solstice now precessed into the Milky
                  Way then
                  > we now have the solstice once again in the ancient and sacred place of
                  > Egyptian sky goddess Nut. So now in this 100 year period the Sun is
                  annually
                  > reborn from the body of Nut - an event which only repeats once every
                  12,900
                  > years! Furthermore, this links in nicely with the fact that it is
                  not since
                  > the time of Nut - that is for the first time in 4,500 years - we once
                  > again have a bright and visible pole star, Polaris. The last time
                  was Thuban
                  > in 2,700 - 2500 bce which was the 4th Dynasty in Egypt and the
                  period of the
                  > pyramid builders.
                  >
                  > I have no idea what it all means but we are - according to the sky
                  > narratives - returning to a period similar to the 4th Dynasty of Egypt
                  > personally I am watching out for someone to start building some huge
                  big
                  > engineering project - a sort of modern day pyramid, but then again this
                  > could be far to simply a delineation :)))
                  >
                  > OK - bye for now
                  >
                  > Bernadette Brady
                  > www.AstroLogos.co.uk

                  I don't know about pyramids, but you might have heard that a
                  delegation of Louisianans including Louisiana Governor Kathleen
                  Blanco, Louisiana's two senators, Mary Landrieu and David Vitter, and
                  William Jefferson, who's one of the three US Representatives from the
                  New Orleans area, recently journeyed to the Netherlands to study the
                  Dutch flood-control system, which was a huge engineering project that
                  took 50 years to build.

                  http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/dutchtrip.cfm

                  Everyone agrees that something that would adequately protect the New
                  Orleans area against another hurricane would be a vast undertaking. I
                  guess you could say it would be a monument to its originators, though
                  there would be more originators than with the pyramids and it would go
                  far beyond their own aggrandizement: it would be for the benefit of
                  everyone living in the region and everyone beyond who depend on its
                  port facilities and other industries. It would also involve restoring
                  the damaged south Louisiana wetlands. But this proposal would be not
                  unlike the building of the pyramids in its size, scope, expense and
                  level of commitment.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                    Most interesting points about the Netherlands and New Orleans ... thank you
                    for that info..all good food for thought.

                    cheers

                    Bernadette