Algol

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 86 , Mar 11, 2005
      I found this star today for some reason, I can't even remember WHY I
      was looking it up - oh yes, now I remember- it was on a site that
      somebody sent me about a Medieval Faire being held in Englnad at a
      castle this coming summer. A couple of people are going to give
      talks on Medieval astrology, and this star was mentioned in the
      agenda.
      Anyhow, this Star sounds just awful (those ancient people really
      were a dour bunch) and like a lot of other stars seems to be a
      really negative influence. Here is where I read about it:
      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Algol.html

      It's supposed to portend a violent death or terrible sickness. I'm
      beginning to doubt the accuracy of some of these predictions though
      as I happen to have 2 close friends with their Suns at the critical
      degree (24 to 26 Taurus, so born on May 15 to 17)and I know another
      fellow with another planet here, and a fourth person with his IC
      here. None of them have had problems with viloent death or sickness
      so far and they are all over 39, some closer to 59.
      Judy
      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com