Re: Bernanke

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
      did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
      somewhere? Beth

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
      stars@...> wrote:

      > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
      > From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
      > Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA
      >
      > Msbhavens1 wrote:
      >
      > Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
      > Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement
      >
      > Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke
      >
      > His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in
      China's "Celestial
      > Market"
      >
      > Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in
      China a huge
      > figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese
      > asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn Market"
      >
      > Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan, made
      up of
      > Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14, 2Sag01
      (The
      > May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash of
      1929 was
      > at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the
      World Trade
      > Center in 1973);
      >
      > In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was Hao,
      The

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006

        > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
        > somewhere? Beth

        Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
        April 1, 1950
        Trenton, New Jersey

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito

        Is there a birth time available for him?

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
          somehow Jersey seems so appropriate...sigh Beth

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006

            > > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
            > > somewhere? Beth
            >

            > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
            > April 1, 1950
            > Trenton, New Jersey
            >
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito

            using noon EST

            Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:

            Mars

            Markeb (Kappa Velorum)

            Saturn

            Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)

            Neptune

            Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

            Chiron

            Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

            Pallas

            Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)

            North Node

            Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

            South Node

            Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006

              > > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
              > > April 1, 1950
              > > Trenton, New Jersey
              > >
              > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito
              > >

              > using noon EST
              >

              > Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:
              >

              > Mars
              >
              > Markeb (Kappa Velorum)

              "It gives piety, a wide knowledge, educational work and voyages." (Robson)

              "This star gives the native the ability to gain knowledge, and a lot
              of it useless, considerable traveling, unexpected criticism, a
              steadfast person...[with Mars] These natives often subject themselves
              to being criticized for unexpected action or statements...They tend to
              resent criticism and can be pretty quick with their responses." (Rigor)

              > Saturn
              >
              > Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)

              Ebertin connects this star to catastrophes. (*Fixed Stars and Their
              Interpretation*, p. 55)

              > Neptune
              >
              > Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

              "It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss through friends and
              companies." (Robson)

              "...imparts a keen mentality, subtleness, shameless[ness], a wide
              acquaintance...Negatively, it imparts a tendency toward making sudden,
              often fatal decisions, self-destruction, cruelty." (Rigor)

              > Chiron
              >
              > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

              "It gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental
              depravity." (Robson)

              "This star imparts to its natives liberality, broadmindedness,
              humanitarianism, philosophical ideas, some misfortune through women,
              tremendous visualization." (Rigor)

              > Pallas
              >
              > Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)

              "It gives good fortune, high ambition, beneficence, honour, riches,
              and permanent happiness." (Robson)

              > North Node
              >
              > Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

              "It gives notoriety, dishonor, violence, misfortune..." (Robson)

              "The native has a sharp mind; one who is decisive, appear to be full
              of enthusiasm, can be very combative, obstinate..." (Rigor)

              > South Node
              >
              > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

              I believe Bernadette says this star is sacrificing, modest and works
              for the benefit of others.