Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Bernanke

Expand Messages
  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000 From: msbhavens1 Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA Msbhavens1 wrote: Alan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2006
      Bernanke

         Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
         From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
      Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA

      Msbhavens1 wrote:

      Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
      Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement

      Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke

      His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in China's "Celestial Market"

      Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in China a huge figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn Market"

      Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan, made up of Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14, 2Sag01 (The May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash of 1929 was at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the World Trade Center in 1973);

      In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was Hao, The Attendant. Attendants were officials who looked after and conducted the envoys for state affairs.

      Cool.

      Love, Diana


      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

    • msbhavens1
      did you share Alito s information earlier? I thought I d seen it somewhere? Beth ... China s Celestial ... China a huge ... up of ... (The ... 1929 was ...
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
        did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
        somewhere? Beth


        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
        stars@...> wrote:
        >
        > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
        > From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
        > Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA
        >
        > Msbhavens1 wrote:
        >
        > Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
        > Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement
        >
        > Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke
        >
        > His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in
        China's "Celestial
        > Market"
        >
        > Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in
        China a huge
        > figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese
        > asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn Market"
        >
        > Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan, made
        up of
        > Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14, 2Sag01
        (The
        > May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash of
        1929 was
        > at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the
        World Trade
        > Center in 1973);
        >
        > In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was Hao,
        The
        > Attendant. Attendants were officials who looked after and conducted
        the
        > envoys for state affairs.
        >
        > Cool.
        >
        > Love, Diana
        >
        >
        > Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/
        >
      • mahtezcatpoc
        ... Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr. April 1, 1950 Trenton, New Jersey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito Is there a birth time available for him? Mark A.
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
          wrote:
          >
          > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
          > somewhere? Beth




          Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
          April 1, 1950
          Trenton, New Jersey

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito


          Is there a birth time available for him?

          Mark A. Holmes


          >
          >
          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
          > stars@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
          > > From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
          > > Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA
          > >
          > > Msbhavens1 wrote:
          > >
          > > Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
          > > Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement
          > >
          > > Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
          > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke
          > >
          > > His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in
          > China's "Celestial
          > > Market"
          > >
          > > Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in
          > China a huge
          > > figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese
          > > asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn Market"
          > >
          > > Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan,
          made
          > up of
          > > Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14,
          2Sag01
          > (The
          > > May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash
          of
          > 1929 was
          > > at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the
          > World Trade
          > > Center in 1973);
          > >
          > > In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was
          Hao,
          > The
          > > Attendant. Attendants were officials who looked after and
          conducted
          > the
          > > envoys for state affairs.
          > >
          > > Cool.
          > >
          > > Love, Diana
          > >
          > >
          > > Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/
          > >
          >
        • msbhavens1
          somehow Jersey seems so appropriate...sigh Beth ... Market
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
            somehow Jersey seems so appropriate...sigh Beth


            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc"
            <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
            > > somewhere? Beth
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
            > April 1, 1950
            > Trenton, New Jersey
            >
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito
            >
            >
            > Is there a birth time available for him?
            >
            > Mark A. Holmes
            >
            >
            > >
            > >
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
            > > stars@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
            > > > From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
            > > > Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA
            > > >
            > > > Msbhavens1 wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
            > > > Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement
            > > >
            > > > Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
            > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke
            > > >
            > > > His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in
            > > China's "Celestial
            > > > Market"
            > > >
            > > > Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in
            > > China a huge
            > > > figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese
            > > > asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn
            Market"
            > > >
            > > > Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan,
            > made
            > > up of
            > > > Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14,
            > 2Sag01
            > > (The
            > > > May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash
            > of
            > > 1929 was
            > > > at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the
            > > World Trade
            > > > Center in 1973);
            > > >
            > > > In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was
            > Hao,
            > > The
            > > > Attendant. Attendants were officials who looked after and
            > conducted
            > > the
            > > > envoys for state affairs.
            > > >
            > > > Cool.
            > > >
            > > > Love, Diana
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/
            > > >
            > >
            >
          • mahtezcatpoc
            ... using noon EST Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only: Mars Markeb (Kappa Velorum) Saturn Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris) Neptune Seginus (Gamma
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc"
              <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
              >
              > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
              > > somewhere? Beth
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
              > April 1, 1950
              > Trenton, New Jersey
              >
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito
              >

              using noon EST


              Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:



              Mars

              Markeb (Kappa Velorum)


              Saturn

              Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)


              Neptune

              Seginus (Gamma Bootis)


              Chiron

              Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)


              Pallas

              Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)


              North Node

              Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)


              South Node

              Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)


              Mark A. Holmes
            • mahtezcatpoc
              ... It gives piety, a wide knowledge, educational work and voyages. (Robson) This star gives the native the ability to gain knowledge, and a lot of it
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc"
                <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                > > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
                > > April 1, 1950
                > > Trenton, New Jersey
                > >
                > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito
                > >
                >
                > using noon EST
                >
                >
                > Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:
                >
                >
                >
                > Mars
                >
                > Markeb (Kappa Velorum)


                "It gives piety, a wide knowledge, educational work and voyages." (Robson)

                "This star gives the native the ability to gain knowledge, and a lot
                of it useless, considerable traveling, unexpected criticism, a
                steadfast person...[with Mars] These natives often subject themselves
                to being criticized for unexpected action or statements...They tend to
                resent criticism and can be pretty quick with their responses." (Rigor)



                >
                >
                > Saturn
                >
                > Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)

                Ebertin connects this star to catastrophes. (*Fixed Stars and Their
                Interpretation*, p. 55)

                >
                >
                > Neptune
                >
                > Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                "It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss through friends and
                companies." (Robson)

                "...imparts a keen mentality, subtleness, shameless[ness], a wide
                acquaintance...Negatively, it imparts a tendency toward making sudden,
                often fatal decisions, self-destruction, cruelty." (Rigor)

                >
                >
                > Chiron
                >
                > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

                "It gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental
                depravity." (Robson)

                "This star imparts to its natives liberality, broadmindedness,
                humanitarianism, philosophical ideas, some misfortune through women,
                tremendous visualization." (Rigor)



                >
                >
                > Pallas
                >
                > Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)


                "It gives good fortune, high ambition, beneficence, honour, riches,
                and permanent happiness." (Robson)

                >
                >
                > North Node
                >
                > Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

                "It gives notoriety, dishonor, violence, misfortune..." (Robson)

                "The native has a sharp mind; one who is decisive, appear to be full
                of enthusiasm, can be very combative, obstinate..." (Rigor)


                >
                >
                > South Node
                >
                > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                I believe Bernadette says this star is sacrificing, modest and works
                for the benefit of others.

                Mark A. Holmes
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.