Comment on some stars mentioned by Raymond (was Are Right Ascension Coordinates, etc.)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2006
      --- astynaz <astynaz@...> wrote:

      > My Moon is
      > conjunct Sadalachbia

      Gamma Aquarii

      which is a star associated with
      > luck of hidden
      > things and people,

      Okay. I'm seeing it in connection with homelessness
      (the long alignment, as opposed to true conjunction,
      with Uranus after Hurricane Katrina)

      "Whoever you are...I have always depended on the
      kindness of strangers."--Blanche DuBois in Tennessee
      Williams' *A Streetcar Named Desire*.

      Strangers = people you don't know, people who are
      "hidden," so to speak, from your knowledge.

      and I wonder if that could be
      > associated with
      > fortune in occult and Astrology.

      Hmmm.

      My Sun is oppose
      > Capulus,and I read
      > that has to do with intense male passion.
      > Interestingly,my Mercury is
      > oppose Tertia-Gorgonia,

      I think that might be Rho Persei.

      and I wonder if that can be
      > communicating with
      > passion which can lead to losing my head. I have
      > Mercury conj
      > Nekkar(head of Bootes)

      aka Beta Bootis

      which can be about thinking of
      > a new way of
      > life. My Mercury is conjunct Brachium(a star in
      > Libra),

      Sigma Librae, also known as Zubenalgubi

      and I wonder if
      > it has to do with justice and social reform.

      If you see it as that...

    • astynaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
        Hi Mark,

        Thanks for responding

        The reason why I think Sadalachbia can be related to luck in occult
        and Astrology is because of the name of the star. Bernadette Brady
        said that Sadalmelik and Sadalsuud has to do with luck for it has luck
        as the root meaning of their names. It seems logical that Sadalachbia
        with its name's root meaning luck seems to relate to luck too. Because
        it means luck of hidden things/places, I thought that it could relate
        to the occult which means hidden. Astrology can be occult too,and so
        Sadalachbia could relate to Astrology. Sadalachbia is a star in
        constellation Aquarius,and so that could be why it could relate to
        Astrology too. I feel that with the star being in Aquarius, it can be
        a star of humanitarianism. It can be about things that can invoke a
        humanitarian spirit like homeless people or people who have special
        needs like learning disabilities,autism, and I can definitely
        personally relate to learning disabilities. I was a client of
        Transitional Living Community Support which helps the homeless
        mentally ill. I was living in their transitional housing for a
        year,and so I was living the the homeless mentally ill. Brady talked
        about the meanings of symbolism of the Water Carrier as bringer of
        life-giving water and/or rain. I feel that Moon conj Sadalachbia could
        indicate my potential for humanitarianism and Astrology. I have Moon
        in alignment with Fomalhaut(success or challenged when it comes to
        idealism,mystical)and Sadalmelik(means lucky one of the king).
        Sadalmelik is also in a culminating paran with the Moon. My Moon is in
        an alignment and right ascension aspect with Ancha which is a star in
        Aquarius. Ancha is the hip of the water bearer.

        As for Brachium(aka Zuben Algubi), Bernadette Brady said that the
        stars, Zuben Elgenubi and Zuben Eschamali are stars involved in social
        reform or social justice. It would be logical to think that Zuben
        Algubi being a star of Libra is also associated with social reform or
        social justice too. I do think about that stuff a lot,and I have a
        strong sense of justice. My Mercury is in right ascensions aspects to
        both Menkar(also in culminating paran with Mercury) and Zuben Algubi
        could be my concern for social reform in regards to learning
        disabilities and how they can be misdiagnosed as mental illness. My
        Mercury in alignment with Zuben Elschamali can indicate my interest in
        social reform and social justice too which can involve personal
        satisfaction and vindication. Brady said that Zuben Elschamali is
        social reform that has connection to personal gain. Well..if help
        people with learning disabilities be understood, then I get my
        learning disabilities understood too. That makes sense.