Re: [thefixedstars] woodpecker blogs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Thought some of these were interesting (and funny!)

      http://www.arktimes.com/Weblogs/WeblogItemDetail.aspx?WebLogItemID=7e9ae055-

      98b1-4881-902a-1ce7f9cb5f79&WeblogID=dabe8285-8214-4a72-ae7c-7ed16bb5ed5b

      > Love, Diana

      It's sad how some people in the South continue to
      fight the Civil War. I've never met any open
      anti-"Yankees" as such here myself, although some have
      Confederate flags on their vehicles or flying in front
      of their houses.

      I'll try to do some more interpretation of the star
      alignments I posted on Sunday in the next day or so.
      Things have gotten busy around here.