Re: Vote for the ivory-bill's habitat

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
      stars@i...> wrote:

      > There's a danger that the ivory-bill's habitat may
      > be compromised:
      >
      > Live vote:
      >
      > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10989590/
      >
      > Love, Diana

      I'm kind of leery of online polls, but if this one is even somewhat
      accurate, those who voted are heavily in favor of putting this
      irrigation project on hold to study the possible impact on the ivory-
      billed woodpecker's habitat. (Ceres aligned with Albaldah, which
      looks like it's pretty close to the Archer's right ear?)