Re: I dont recall any discussion of the Ingress

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2006
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
      wrote:

      > 21 December, though its been a while so maybe I'm just temporarily
      > mental, but was there any interesting fixed star alignments? I was
      > reminded by a discussion on another list and thought I'd bring up
      the
      > subject.
      >
      > Missb

      December 21 last was a Wednesday. I always post the alignments lists
      on Sunday (first day of the week). December 21 falls between the
      lists for the 18th and the 25th.

      I *could* start posting alignments lists for solar Aries, Cancer,
      Libra and Capricorn ingresses, too.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2006
        =) Only if you wish, it is more a matter of interest in mundane
        discussion than anything else, and not everyone gets excited by that.
        Just wondered if there was any interest in discussing it here. Beth

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2006

          wrote:

          > =) Only if you wish, it is more a matter of interest in mundane
          > discussion than anything else, and not everyone gets excited by
          that.
          > Just wondered if there was any interest in discussing it here. Beth

          I'll think about it.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 2006
            =) thanks, MissB