Re: Pottenger-Galactic Center

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2006
      I think its difficult for many to be objective about politics,
      especially of their home country. makes discussing the issue
      difficult even witht he best of intentions. well that's my thougts on
      the matter anyway. MissB (one who has difficulty NOT getting upset
      with the current state of politics, ergo, I know i have no
      objectivity on the matter)