Power shifts Sharon and Charles Kennedy

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      So the power shift (January Visual Astrology Newsletter)  begins.... this will be interesting to watch...

      Sharon's illness opens up the whole question of power in the middle east. But I do not think Binyamin Netanyahu will take the crown, it will not be Ariel Sharon's opponent as it should be Sharon's "crown prince" .. that is it should be someone who supports his ideas.

      Also just now on the BBC news Charles Kennedy the leader of the Lib Dems here in the UK has stepped back from the leadership and has called for a Leadership contest. He expects to win this but according to the sky narrative he will more then likely be defeated, once again the king gives over power to the crown prince.

      But we will see. Anyway whatever happens I do find the fact that the ancient sky narratives and the fixed stars talked about in 600 B.C.E are still full of potency a most exciting concept.

      cheers

      Bernadette Brady
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@a...> wrote:

        > So the power shift (January Visual Astrology Newsletter) begins....
        this will be interesting to watch...

        For those of you who didn't see the newsletter:

        Saturn and the full Moon rise together on the 15th of this month, and
        by the time they set, the Moon will be seen to be higher than Saturn
        (associated with the King in ancient Babylonian and Assyrian
        astrology) as it retrogrades through *the stars of* Cancer (that's
        tropical Leo now), as Jupiter (associated with the Crown Prince in
        ancient Babylonian and Assyrian astrology) rises in *the stars of*
        Libra (now tropical Scorpio; in ancient Babylonian and Assyrian
        astrology, the place of the King).

        This pattern, which doesn't occur very often, indicates nonviolent
        shifts or transfers of power: from the ruler to the heir apparent, or
        from those in power to those who've been waiting to get it.

        > Sharon's illness opens up the whole question of power in the middle
        east. But I do not think Binyamin Netanyahu will take the crown, it
        will not be Ariel Sharon's opponent as it should be Sharon's "crown
        prince" .. that is it should be someone who supports his ideas.

        > Also just now on the BBC news Charles Kennedy the leader of the Lib
        Dems here in the UK has stepped back from the leadership and has
        called for a Leadership contest. He expects to win this but according
        to the sky narrative he will more then likely be defeated, once again
        the king gives over power to the crown prince.

        > But we will see.

        In Washington, Tom DeLay has given up on reclaiming the post of House
        Majority Leader. He has resigned the position.

        Mark A. Holmes
      • Trishmare7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
          In a message dated 1/7/2006 7:16:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          In Washington, Tom DeLay has given up on reclaiming the post of House
          Majority Leader. He has resigned the position.
          I'd say Bernadette hit the bullseye ... and then split her own arrow with yet another hit.

          Impressive!

          Trish Marie
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
            I suspect this will be a theme for a few months. Beth