comment on starlight newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      there was a long discussion on transference of power in the starlight
      newsletter, I am thinking the situation with Sharon may well be the
      highlight there, anyone else read the article? have thoughts? MissB
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        In a message dated 1/5/2006 12:09:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
        there was a long discussion on transference of power in the starlight
        newsletter, I am thinking the situation with Sharon may well be the
        highlight there, anyone else read the article? have thoughts? MissB
        I read the article but hadn't given it much thought ...but yes, the issue with Sharon fits right in with what the newsletter talked about!   I'll have to go reread it when I get a chance ...

        Love,
        Trish