Fri the 13th

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Fri the 13th

         Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:56:30 -0000
         From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
      Subject: Friday the 13th (was Re: Cancer Full Moon)

      MissB wrote:

       =) Nasa geeks are as superstitous as the rest, it was my 9th birthday
       that Apollo 13 launched on. It was my daughters 3rd Birthday that
       Challenger Blew up on, and the day before, the 27 of January is when
       Apollo1 burned on the launch pad, Challenger burned up in re-entry
       into the atmosphere on February 1, lets see January 27, 28 and
       February 1.... me thinks that 13 is not the problem. you might want
       to check the sky for the sun against some malefic star last of
       January, begining of February, cause that time period seems to be
       deadly for astronaughts. ;-)  I looked it up once, but dont recall
       what I found, I think US only has moon in Aqurius? hasn't been every
       year however. Also strictly speaking Apollo 13, wasn't ... they
       skipped 2,3,4,5,and 6 and restarted the program with 7... so strictly
       speaking that would have been apollo 8. =) Also Every one came home
       alive from that incident, unlike those launched in January. Maybe
       Janus doesn't like Astronaughts?

      January 27 to Feb 1st is the time that the transiting Sun goes over the
      US SNode, then goes on to conjunct the heliocentric SNode of Neptune.
      The US SNode is (mean) 6 Aquar 34, (true) 7 Aquar 36.

      Heliocentric Planetary North Nodes (South Nodes exactly opposite)
      Mercury   18 Taurus 20  Jupiter 10 Cancer 27    Neptune   11 Leo 47
      Venus     16 Gemini 41  Saturn  23 Cancer 40    Pluto     20 Cancer 19
      Mars      19 Taurus 33  Uranus  14 Gemini 00

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        now that makes sense. And Cape Canavaral is not the best place to
        launch from in winter anyway, dang politics! MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-