Re: [thefixedstars] E-book

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 5:22 PM
      > Thanks for the suggestion, Martina, but with 3 planets in
      > Virgo in the 3rd, I want something solid to hold in my
      > hand!
      >
      > Love, Diana

      Hi Diana,.. hehe,.. being the pack rat that I am,.. I can relate to it.
      MY problem is Jup-Pluto on the IC,.. big loads of ole junk, tons of old
      books,..
      the great thing about renovating was that I did manage to pry my fingers off
      SOME
      stuff,.. books are harder though,.. can't seem to let them go,.... its a
      sickness,....
      :-)
      Martina