Re: Cancer Full Moon

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      This Full Moon in Cancer you refer to is on the 14th of this month, I
      take it.

      Maybe there's stuff that Bush was involved in that we don't know about
      yet which will come out in the next few days, or maybe Bush will come
      under attack from someone in his own party for his unrepentant
      attitude toward spying on his own people, or maybe...nothing, like you
      say.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@a... wrote:

      > HI everyone,
      >
      > Another Fixed star prediction. This one from the newsletter I send
      to my
      > clients:
      >
      > ------------
      > CANCER FULL MOON! On a mundane (or world) level, the Fixed Star
      Acumen
      > with the Sun at the latitude of Washington DC this day, thus
      laying claim to
      > the day. This star is in the sting of the Scorpion and represents
      a physical
      > or verbal attack. The Fixed Star Alphard (Alpha Hydra) sets as the
      Sun rises.
      > Alphard is the Heart of the Serpent and linked to turbulent
      unconscious
      > emotions. This alignment crosses George Bush's natal Saturn and may
      suggest a
      > violent, verbal attack from a secret enemy that causes the
      President to lash

    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
        In a message dated 1/3/2006 1:24:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        This Full Moon in Cancer you refer to is on the 14th of this month, I
        take it.
        Yep, that's the one. The Full Moon occurs a day after Friday the 13th.

        Trish Marie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
          LOL, I was born on Friday the 13th at 6:07 pm (6+7=13) I've never found
          the number or the day to be particularly unhelpful. Of course I have a
          friend Joe who's out-done me on this one, HE was born on friday the
          13th in the middle of a flash flood in a row boat, I mean, that's
          entering the world with some flash and pizzazz!

          MIssB

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > LOL, I was born on Friday the 13th at 6:07 pm
            > (6+7=13) I've never found
            > the number or the day to be particularly unhelpful.
            > Of course I have a
            > friend Joe who's out-done me on this one, HE was
            > born on friday the
            > 13th in the middle of a flash flood in a row boat, I
            > mean, that's
            > entering the world with some flash and pizzazz!
            >
            > MIssB

            NASA engineers working in the manned space program
            will likely swear up and down that they're void of
            superstition and other irrationalities (like
            triskadekaphobia). But I remember it being a big deal
            a few years when weather conditions off Florida's east
            coast raised the possibility that a shuttle flight
            from Cape Canaveral (not way long before Columbia's
            last flight) might get launched on a Friday the 13th.
            Because, according to this report, ever since the
            infamous Apollo 13, the US manned space program had
            quietly but studiously avoided launching payloads on
            the 13th day of the month or numbering a mission 13.
            But this time, the media noticed and NASA was on the
            spot. Fortunately, as it turned out there was no need
            for them to prove their hard-headed rationality before
            the world by launching the shuttle on Friday the 13th.
            The weather gods let them launch on another date.

            :)

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              =) Nasa geeks are as superstitous as the rest, it was my 9th birthday
              that Apollo 13 launched on. It was my daughters 3rd Birthday that
              Challenger Blew up on, and the day before, the 27 of January is when
              Apollo1 burned on the launch pad, Challenger burned up in re-entry
              into the atmosphere on February 1, lets see January 27, 28 and
              February 1.... me thinks that 13 is not the problem. you might want
              to check the sky for the sun against some malefic star last of
              January, begining of February, cause that time period seems to be
              deadly for astronaughts. ;-) I looked it up once, but dont recall
              what I found, I think US only has moon in Aqurius? hasn't been every
              year however. Also strictly speaking Apollo 13, wasn't ... they
              skipped 2,3,4,5,and 6 and restarted the program with 7... so strictly
              speaking that would have been apollo 8. =) Also Every one came home
              alive from that incident, unlike those launched in January. Maybe
              Janus doesn't like Astronaughts?

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
                wrote:

                > =) Nasa geeks are as superstitous as the rest, it was my 9th
                birthday
                > that Apollo 13 launched on. It was my daughters 3rd Birthday that
                > Challenger Blew up on, and the day before, the 27 of January is when
                > Apollo1 burned on the launch pad, Challenger burned up in re-entry
                > into the atmosphere on February 1, lets see January 27, 28 and
                > February 1.... me thinks that 13 is not the problem. you might want
                > to check the sky for the sun against some malefic star last of
                > January, begining of February, cause that time period seems to be
                > deadly for astronaughts. ;-) I looked it up once, but dont recall
                > what I found, I think US only has moon in Aqurius? hasn't been every
                > year however.

                Off the top of my head, I think Aquila, Cygnus, Sagitta and Vulpecula
                are within the degree range where the Sun would be every year around
                that time (the first half of Aquarius). All of these are predators or
                weapons except Cygnus (the Swan), which like Aquila is a bird capable
                of flight.

                I think Diana and Bernadette would know more about any links between
                space flight disasters and fixed star events, but it seems to me that
                these accidents involving the US space program would have some tie to
                the NASA and/or US national chart. There have been two other fatal
                space flight accidents, both involving Soviet Russian spacecraft and
                neither occurring in the wintertime. Soyuz 1 fell to the ground when
                its parachute failed on April 23, 1967, killing cosmonaut Vladimir
                Komarov, and Soyuz 11 came back down to earth on June 30, 1971 with
                its occupants Vladislav Volkov, Georgi Dobrovolski and Viktor Patsayev
                dead because the air had leaked out of the spacecraft.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_1

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_11