Cancer Full Moon

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      HI everyone,

      Another Fixed star prediction.  This one from the newsletter I send to my clients:

      ------------
       CANCER FULL MOON!  On a mundane (or world) level, the Fixed Star Acumen with the Sun at the latitude of Washington DC this day, thus  laying claim to the day.  This star is in the sting of the Scorpion and represents a physical or verbal attack.  The Fixed Star Alphard (Alpha Hydra) sets as the Sun rises.  Alphard is the Heart of the Serpent and linked to turbulent unconscious emotions. This alignment crosses George Bush's natal Saturn and may suggest a violent, verbal attack from a secret enemy that causes the President to lash out without full awareness of what he is doing. (But then, it doesn't take an astrologer to figure out that standard operating procedure for Bush is to act without full awareness of what he is doing ...).

      Maybe nothing will happen, and it will be back to the drawing board again!

      Love,
      Trish
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        This Full Moon in Cancer you refer to is on the 14th of this month, I
        take it.

        Maybe there's stuff that Bush was involved in that we don't know about
        yet which will come out in the next few days, or maybe Bush will come
        under attack from someone in his own party for his unrepentant
        attitude toward spying on his own people, or maybe...nothing, like you
        say.

        Mark A. Holmes

      • Trishmare7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
          In a message dated 1/3/2006 1:24:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          This Full Moon in Cancer you refer to is on the 14th of this month, I
          take it.
          Yep, that's the one. The Full Moon occurs a day after Friday the 13th.

          Trish Marie
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
            LOL, I was born on Friday the 13th at 6:07 pm (6+7=13) I've never found
            the number or the day to be particularly unhelpful. Of course I have a
            friend Joe who's out-done me on this one, HE was born on friday the
            13th in the middle of a flash flood in a row boat, I mean, that's
            entering the world with some flash and pizzazz!

            MIssB

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
              --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

              > LOL, I was born on Friday the 13th at 6:07 pm
              > (6+7=13) I've never found
              > the number or the day to be particularly unhelpful.
              > Of course I have a
              > friend Joe who's out-done me on this one, HE was
              > born on friday the
              > 13th in the middle of a flash flood in a row boat, I
              > mean, that's
              > entering the world with some flash and pizzazz!
              >
              > MIssB

              NASA engineers working in the manned space program
              will likely swear up and down that they're void of
              superstition and other irrationalities (like
              triskadekaphobia). But I remember it being a big deal
              a few years when weather conditions off Florida's east
              coast raised the possibility that a shuttle flight
              from Cape Canaveral (not way long before Columbia's
              last flight) might get launched on a Friday the 13th.
              Because, according to this report, ever since the
              infamous Apollo 13, the US manned space program had
              quietly but studiously avoided launching payloads on
              the 13th day of the month or numbering a mission 13.
              But this time, the media noticed and NASA was on the
              spot. Fortunately, as it turned out there was no need
              for them to prove their hard-headed rationality before
              the world by launching the shuttle on Friday the 13th.
              The weather gods let them launch on another date.

              :)

              Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              dsl.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                =) Nasa geeks are as superstitous as the rest, it was my 9th birthday
                that Apollo 13 launched on. It was my daughters 3rd Birthday that
                Challenger Blew up on, and the day before, the 27 of January is when
                Apollo1 burned on the launch pad, Challenger burned up in re-entry
                into the atmosphere on February 1, lets see January 27, 28 and
                February 1.... me thinks that 13 is not the problem. you might want
                to check the sky for the sun against some malefic star last of
                January, begining of February, cause that time period seems to be
                deadly for astronaughts. ;-) I looked it up once, but dont recall
                what I found, I think US only has moon in Aqurius? hasn't been every
                year however. Also strictly speaking Apollo 13, wasn't ... they
                skipped 2,3,4,5,and 6 and restarted the program with 7... so strictly
                speaking that would have been apollo 8. =) Also Every one came home
                alive from that incident, unlike those launched in January. Maybe
                Janus doesn't like Astronaughts?

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > =) Nasa geeks are as superstitous as the rest, it was my 9th
                  birthday
                  > that Apollo 13 launched on. It was my daughters 3rd Birthday that
                  > Challenger Blew up on, and the day before, the 27 of January is when
                  > Apollo1 burned on the launch pad, Challenger burned up in re-entry
                  > into the atmosphere on February 1, lets see January 27, 28 and
                  > February 1.... me thinks that 13 is not the problem. you might want
                  > to check the sky for the sun against some malefic star last of
                  > January, begining of February, cause that time period seems to be
                  > deadly for astronaughts. ;-) I looked it up once, but dont recall
                  > what I found, I think US only has moon in Aqurius? hasn't been every
                  > year however.

                  Off the top of my head, I think Aquila, Cygnus, Sagitta and Vulpecula
                  are within the degree range where the Sun would be every year around
                  that time (the first half of Aquarius). All of these are predators or
                  weapons except Cygnus (the Swan), which like Aquila is a bird capable
                  of flight.

                  I think Diana and Bernadette would know more about any links between
                  space flight disasters and fixed star events, but it seems to me that
                  these accidents involving the US space program would have some tie to
                  the NASA and/or US national chart. There have been two other fatal
                  space flight accidents, both involving Soviet Russian spacecraft and
                  neither occurring in the wintertime. Soyuz 1 fell to the ground when
                  its parachute failed on April 23, 1967, killing cosmonaut Vladimir
                  Komarov, and Soyuz 11 came back down to earth on June 30, 1971 with
                  its occupants Vladislav Volkov, Georgi Dobrovolski and Viktor Patsayev
                  dead because the air had leaked out of the spacecraft.

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_1

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_11