Re: MSNBC.com Article: Ice storm snarls traffic, cuts power in Southeast

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10463299/from/ET/&&CM
      > =EmailThis&CE=1
      >
      > This is so interesting because I discovered a while back (based on
      Manilius,
      > ca 10 AD) that Capricornus, the Sea-Goat
      > has to do with ice, and Venus just entered Capricornus (which is
      now
      > "occupied" by tropical Aquarius)
      >
      > Another interesting thing is that they mention dense fog - the
      biggest fog
      > degree I found was 5 Sag - that's where Mercury
      > is!
      >
      > Jabbah Nu Scorpii leg, N side of Scorpion 4SA39 1 38 -19
      28 16
      > 12 4.00 B2 IV-V
      > Lunar Mansions: see Dschubba, Delta Scorpii, previous set
      > Marfik Lambda Ophiuchi left elbow 5SA36 23 33 1 59 16 31
      3.82
      > A1 V
      > M80 Scorpii Globular Cluster in body 6SA25 - 1 38 -22 59 16 17
      7.2
      > Gb
      >
      > Also here: Rho, 13, M80 Scorpii in body, 29 & 53 Herculis in the
      club and
      > left hip, Xi1, Xi2, Eta Lupi (4909-6945) in the Beast's head and
      neck,
      > Beta Circini (modern) near the point of the Compass, and 3 Black
      Holes:
      > Circinus X-1, Scorpio X-1, Hercules X-1 (4908, 5950, 5959).
      >
      > Don't know why the fogs here - maybe it's the 3 black holes? Or
      that
      > globular cluster, which is at the ecliptic.

      Maybe. And if the "Rho" you mention

      <<<Rho, 13, M80 Scorpii in body>>>

      is Rho Ophiuchi, that star is in the center of a nebula.

      Rho Ophiuchi lies close to Ophiuchus' left foot, but also could be
      taken to be in Scorpius' body.

      http://www.astrosurf.com/jwisn/scorpius.jpg

      http://www.astrosurf.com/jwisn/ophiuchus.jpg