Re: a disturbing trend

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      let me add to this, we have not for instance heard anythign about
      afghanistan in quite some time and little about korea. The
      devastating quake that hit in Kashmir was on a boder with
      Afghanistan, yet nothing was said about the damamge there, etc...
      again I wonder what is not being said. and about disinformation that
      might be being disseminated.

      so just a thought...

      Beth

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        wrote:

        > let me add to this, we have not for instance heard anythign about
        > afghanistan in quite some time and little about korea. The
        > devastating quake that hit in Kashmir was on a boder with
        > Afghanistan, yet nothing was said about the damamge there, etc...
        > again I wonder what is not being said. and about disinformation that
        > might be being disseminated.
        >
        > so just a thought...
        >
        > Beth

        Vesta aligned with Khambalia: The earthquake in northern Pakistan: a
        disabled region, trying to pick itself up...

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
          it might indeed be where the disabled come into play, also that quake
          in the Congo... Beth