a disturbing trend

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      we were talking about so much information that you can't see what's
      going on.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051206/ap_on_go_pr_wh/secret_workers

      I think this qualifies... Beth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        let me add to this, we have not for instance heard anythign about
        afghanistan in quite some time and little about korea. The
        devastating quake that hit in Kashmir was on a boder with
        Afghanistan, yet nothing was said about the damamge there, etc...
        again I wonder what is not being said. and about disinformation that
        might be being disseminated.

        so just a thought...

        Beth

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
          wrote:

          > let me add to this, we have not for instance heard anythign about
          > afghanistan in quite some time and little about korea. The
          > devastating quake that hit in Kashmir was on a boder with
          > Afghanistan, yet nothing was said about the damamge there, etc...
          > again I wonder what is not being said. and about disinformation that
          > might be being disseminated.
          >
          > so just a thought...
          >
          > Beth

          Vesta aligned with Khambalia: The earthquake in northern Pakistan: a
          disabled region, trying to pick itself up...

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
            it might indeed be where the disabled come into play, also that quake
            in the Congo... Beth