Re: [thefixedstars] 19/20 Leo

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      I think Ebertin mentions Merak, so that ought to be in
      my fixed-fixed star list (maybe under a different
      name).

      I suspect that there are a lot of named stars that
      aren't in SolarFire's "starfile.fst" menu, and that if
      I want SF5 to give me alignments to them I'm going to
      have to enter them manually one by one the same way I
      just entered all those deep-sky objects.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>

      === message truncated ===