Re: November Fixed Star experiment

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 29, 2005
      the actual opposition chart is damn close to the Flu epidemic chart
      of 1918, with Neptune taking Venus place, and Neptune is more malific
      than venus. I think I will have to agree to disagree with you here.
      the chart looks violent. BUT, I've been wrong before, and this is
      only my interpretation. One can hope they will indeed work out their
      problems.

      Beth

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Paul T <paul94704@y...> wrote:

      > and 1 more thing, because Neptune is opposing Saturn I think it
      indicates that poring solvent over fixed situation set in its ways
      structure won't work, it indicates that lots of speaking out and
      learning to listen is going to be the challenge

      > msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@y...> wrote: I was looking at China's
      chart on another page and it isnt' pretty.
      > their natal mars is at 0 cancer and natal saturn at 19 Leo, the
      > upcoming opposition of neptune and saturn at 17 degrees leo seems
      > me like a pretty nasty hit, of course the mars antagonism will
      ease
      > up in the end of February, but they are really being hit hard as
      far
      > as I can see from the aspects, adn isnt there a fixed star at
      19/20
      > Leo that is also unfortunate?
      >
      > Beth
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@a... wrote:
      > >

      > > In a message dated 11/28/2005 1:55:11 P.M. Eastern Standard
      Time,
      > > msbhavens1@y... writes:
      > >
      > > I have to say I think the environmental disasters are more
      > globally
      > > important that bush, who will, thank the stars, go away
      > eventually.
      > > The pollution in china is so extreme that I think it might just
      > take
      > > care of their population problems and is highly likely to make
      > > great deal of the planet uninhabitable. I think you hit the
      > > prediction right on the head there.
      > >
      > > MissB
      > >

      > > Thanks MissB--and I absolutely agree with you about the
      > environmental
      > > problems this planet faces being far more important than Bush.
      Not
      > that he and his
      > > oil buddies help the situation much. I think that the fact that
      > Bush was
      > > going to China at the same time as the heavy alignments seemed
      > my reckoning)
      > > to be hitting there hard, combined with Bush's own turbulent
      > transits now,
      > > caused me to look at the thing wrongly--put too much emphasis
      on
      > Bush, not
      > > enough on the purely mundane.
      > >
      > > I'm hoping that increased trade/prosperity in China will help
      > that country
      > > clean up it's act, environmentally but the scenario you suggest
      > is,
      > > unfortunately, all too likely as well.
      > >
      > > Love,
      > > Trish