November Fixed Star experiment

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 28 10:11 AM
      Hi all,

      I just heard about another tragedy that's happened in China--a deadly mine accident, that occurred in the same area as the terrible benzene spill that shut water to a city of 3 million (and has doubtless killed lots of animals/wildlife).

      It reminded me that for the November Fixed Star experiment I posted (on 14th, November):

      I think that the November star patterns (esp. right around this Full Moon) suggest that while in China (or perhaps more likely Japan) this week, President Bush is going to say or do something seriously stupid that inflames a situation above and beyond what would otherwise have happened.  Some danger to a female member of his party is suggested as well.  I also still think, as we've all discussed, that these patterns suggest an environmental crisis, but I can't say where as yet (it almost seems to me to be China as well--sea of Japan, something like that).

      Well, I was totally wrong on the Bush flub up. No gold stars there!  Oh well--back to the drawing board AGAIN.  But I'm happy with myself for seeing something occurring in the Sea of Japan (an earthquake that made news occurred there within hours of my post) and for locating "the main event" happening in China, and/or Sea of Japan.  I can't remember what everyone else posted! (Was VERY busy through October and most of Nov--which is why I posted my prediction so late).  Anyone else get China? Anyone else get a hit somewhere else?

      Love,
      Trish

      Trish Marie
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 28 10:52 AM
        I have to say I think the environmental disasters are more globally
        important that bush, who will, thank the stars, go away eventually.
        The pollution in china is so extreme that I think it might just take
        care of their population problems and is highly likely to make a
        great deal of the planet uninhabitable. I think you hit the
        prediction right on the head there.

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@a... wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I just heard about another tragedy that's happened in China--a
        deadly mine
        > accident, that occurred in the same area as the terrible benzene
        spill that
        > shut water to a city of 3 million (and has doubtless killed lots
        of
        > animals/wildlife).

        _http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/28/china.mine/index.html
        _

        (http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/28/china.mine/index.html
        )

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 28 1:49 PM
          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > Well, I was totally wrong on the Bush flub up. No
          > gold stars there! Oh
          > well--back to the drawing board AGAIN.

          You predicted he would mess up? He had another
          supporter, Jack Murtha, speak out against his war in
          Iraq and the ensuing smear campaign didn't work; more
          like it backfired. So now Bush has a problem and the
          2006 congressional elections are coming up.

          Mark A. Holmes

          __________________________________
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 28 1:50 PM
            Saturn has been aligned with Giansar ("The Poison
            Place") for some time now.

            Mark A. Holmes

            __________________________________
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 28 1:59 PM

              you said:

              It reminded me that for the November Fixed Star
              experiment I posted
              (on
              > 14th, November):
              >
              > I think that the November star patterns (esp. right
              around this
              Full Moon)
              > suggest that while in China (or perhaps more likely
              Japan) this
              week, President
              > Bush is going to say or do something seriously
              stupid that
              inflames a
              > situation above and beyond what would otherwise
              have happened.

              His usual tactics of character assassination...how
              have they been working out for him lately?

              Also: He's still not getting his way on eliminating or
              watering down John McCain's proposed statutory ban on
              torture. All he's getting is condemnation.

              Some danger to a
              > female member of his party is suggested as well.

              Jean Schmidt, the newly elected Republican US
              Representative from Ohio, suggested Jack Murtha was a
              coward and a disgrace to the Marines on the House
              floor and the backlash was swift and vehement.

              Mark A. Holmes

              __________________________________
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 28 2:45 PM
                just a clarification - Murtha is a Democrat, I'm not certain you
                could call him a supporter. however yes! the backlash from the
                repugnant and nasty comments made about him by the Republican from
                Ohio got a serious back lash.

                Beth

              • Trishmare7@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 29 4:47 AM
                  In a message dated 11/28/2005 1:55:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
                  I have to say I think the environmental disasters are more globally
                  important that bush, who will, thank the stars, go away eventually.
                  The pollution in china is so extreme that I think it might just take
                  care of their population problems and is highly likely to make a
                  great deal of the planet uninhabitable. I think you hit the
                  prediction right on the head there.

                  MissB
                  Thanks MissB--and I absolutely agree with you about the environmental problems this planet faces being far more important than Bush.  Not that he and his oil buddies help the situation much. I think that the fact that Bush was going to China at the same time as the heavy alignments seemed (to my reckoning) to be hitting there hard, combined with Bush's own turbulent transits now, caused me to look at the thing wrongly--put too much emphasis on Bush, not enough on the purely mundane.

                   I'm hoping that increased trade/prosperity in China will help that country clean up it's act, environmentally but the scenario you suggest is, unfortunately, all too likely as well.

                  Love,
                  Trish

                  Trish Marie
                • Trishmare7@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 29 4:57 AM
                    Hmmm, well, yeah, I think you've got a point.  Not exactly *specifically* the way I thought it would play out (I was thinking Bush would say something that would piss off the Chinese ... but I suppose we buy so much stuff from them anymore they are willing to overlook a lot in the name of commerce) but it's true Bush's smear campaign totally backfired.  Hey, thanks for pointing this out!--I'd not really considered it before.

                    Love,
                    Trish

                    Trish Marie

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 29 4:59 AM
                      Ah!  Well, hey, THANKS everyone!  I guess I didn't shoot as wide of the mark as I thought I had.

                      Love,
                      Trish

                      Trish Marie

                      you said:

                      It reminded me that for the November Fixed Star
                      experiment I posted
                      (on
                      > 14th, November):

                      > I think that the November star patterns (esp. right
                      around this
                      Full Moon)
                      > suggest that while in China (or perhaps more likely
                      Japan) this
                      week, President
                      >  Bush is going to say or do something seriously
                      stupid that
                      inflames a
                      > situation  above and beyond what would otherwise
                      have happened.

                      His usual tactics of character assassination...how
                      have they been working out for him lately?

                      Also: He's still not getting his way on eliminating or
                      watering down John McCain's proposed statutory ban on
                      torture. All he's getting is condemnation.

                      Some danger to a
                      > female member of his party is suggested as well.

                      Jean Schmidt, the newly elected Republican US
                      Representative from Ohio, suggested Jack Murtha was a
                      coward and a disgrace to the Marines on the House
                      floor and the backlash was swift and vehement.

                      Mark A. Holmes

                    • Arthyr
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 29 8:13 AM
                        Hi Trish,

                        Not only that but China had another tragedy back in 1948,
                        That was a serious "MIND" acccident :-) with Cahirman Mao.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 29 9:16 AM
                          I was looking at China's chart on another page and it isnt' pretty.
                          their natal mars is at 0 cancer and natal saturn at 19 Leo, the
                          upcoming opposition of neptune and saturn at 17 degrees leo seems to
                          me like a pretty nasty hit, of course the mars antagonism will ease
                          up in the end of February, but they are really being hit hard as far
                          as I can see from the aspects, adn isnt there a fixed star at 19/20
                          Leo that is also unfortunate?

                          Beth

                        • Trishmare7@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 29 9:20 AM
                            In a message dated 11/29/2005 11:25:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, awc99@... writes:
                            Not only that but China had another tragedy back in 1948,
                            That was a serious "MIND" acccident :-) with Cahirman Mao.
                            Very True!  Old Mousey Tongue (sorry--it's what a grade school teacher told us as a means to remembering Mao's name and I just never forgot it!  Ever since that class--I think I was in maybe 6th grade--anytime I heard Mao Tse Tung I thought "Mousey Toungue." :-).  The US had a "MIND" accident too, twice now--in 2000 and 2004!  Eeek. (Or is that squeak?).

                            Love,
                            Trish
                          • Trishmare7@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 29 9:23 AM
                              In a message dated 11/29/2005 12:19:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
                              I can see from the aspects, adn isnt there a fixed star at 19/20
                              Leo that is also unfortunate?

                              Beth
                              I don't know of any--Diana would know--is there one there Diana?

                              Love,
                              Trish

                              Trish Marie
                            • Paul T
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 29 12:42 PM

                                upcoming opposition of neptune and saturn at 17 degrees leo seems to
                                me like a pretty nasty hit,

                                Sabian symbol for this opposition is Leo 17:

                                Volunteer church choir makes social event of a rehearsal

                                This symbols looks to me like everyone making a contribution, and getting out of this "criticism" mode of thinking and realizing that everone has a contribution. Like a live and let live philosphy

                              • Paul T
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 29 12:45 PM
                                  and 1 more thing, because Neptune is opposing Saturn I think it indicates that poring solvent over fixed situation set in its ways structure won't work, it indicates that lots of speaking out and learning to listen is going to be the challenge

                                  Yahoo! Personals
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 29 1:18 PM
                                    the actual opposition chart is damn close to the Flu epidemic chart
                                    of 1918, with Neptune taking Venus place, and Neptune is more malific
                                    than venus. I think I will have to agree to disagree with you here.
                                    the chart looks violent. BUT, I've been wrong before, and this is
                                    only my interpretation. One can hope they will indeed work out their
                                    problems.

                                    Beth

                                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Paul T <paul94704@y...> wrote:

                                    > and 1 more thing, because Neptune is opposing Saturn I think it
                                    indicates that poring solvent over fixed situation set in its ways
                                    structure won't work, it indicates that lots of speaking out and
                                    learning to listen is going to be the challenge

                                    > msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@y...> wrote: I was looking at China's
                                    chart on another page and it isnt' pretty.
                                    > their natal mars is at 0 cancer and natal saturn at 19 Leo, the
                                    > upcoming opposition of neptune and saturn at 17 degrees leo seems
                                    > me like a pretty nasty hit, of course the mars antagonism will
                                    ease
                                    > up in the end of February, but they are really being hit hard as
                                    far
                                    > as I can see from the aspects, adn isnt there a fixed star at
                                    19/20
                                    > Leo that is also unfortunate?
                                    >
                                    > Beth
                                    >

                                    > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@a... wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > > In a message dated 11/28/2005 1:55:11 P.M. Eastern Standard
                                    Time,
                                    > > msbhavens1@y... writes:
                                    > >
                                    > > I have to say I think the environmental disasters are more
                                    > globally
                                    > > important that bush, who will, thank the stars, go away
                                    > eventually.
                                    > > The pollution in china is so extreme that I think it might just
                                    > take
                                    > > care of their population problems and is highly likely to make
                                    > > great deal of the planet uninhabitable. I think you hit the
                                    > > prediction right on the head there.
                                    > >
                                    > > MissB
                                    > >

                                    > > Thanks MissB--and I absolutely agree with you about the
                                    > environmental
                                    > > problems this planet faces being far more important than Bush.
                                    Not
                                    > that he and his
                                    > > oil buddies help the situation much. I think that the fact that
                                    > Bush was
                                    > > going to China at the same time as the heavy alignments seemed
                                    > my reckoning)
                                    > > to be hitting there hard, combined with Bush's own turbulent
                                    > transits now,
                                    > > caused me to look at the thing wrongly--put too much emphasis
                                    on
                                    > Bush, not
                                    > > enough on the purely mundane.
                                    > >
                                    > > I'm hoping that increased trade/prosperity in China will help
                                    > that country
                                    > > clean up it's act, environmentally but the scenario you suggest
                                    > is,
                                    > > unfortunately, all too likely as well.
                                    > >
                                    > > Love,
                                    > > Trish