Re: [thefixedstars] Question,.. Diana?

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi Diana,..
      I know you use 1 degree and conjuncts only,.. but if there is a conjunction
      with "something"
      and something else squares or opps it,... does the star talk through the
      connection??
      Is this a dumb question?? Sorry if it is,.. I'm not used to stars,....

      I have Urania at 12 Sag,... so Sarin is there and I think the Great
      Attractor,...
      When Pluto went over that spot, thats when I got sucked into asteroids and
      Uranian dials,...
      (late starter here,..) I was completely obsessed with them. Granted Pluto
      was on an angle through the SR for a couple of years passing over that spot
      a few times,.. so it was hot, hot, hot,.. but even so, seemed pretty extreme
      even at the time. The opposition is Psyche,.. Martha Lang Wescott says
      "someone who sees all the trauma" She may have meant by conjunction but it
      works the same,.. what I was looking at were all traumatic charts,..
      horrible events, and of course Urania is an astrologers asteroid. I do have
      an obssesive personality even at the best of times,... but this really took
      the cake. Ever since then,.. I've been really interested in that spot,.. I
      loved the experience, even though I got lost in some sort of haze,....
      I've never had quite this experience again,.. even though Pluto hit Merc,
      Sat, Sun and Venus- all obsessional and fun in their own way (though
      Pluto-Venus was about art,.. too old for the traditional meanings I guess,..
      :-),.... and Hades was also there messing it up some,.... So was it Sarin
      or the Great Attractor,.. or both or neither? Are all black holes this fun??
      And was Urania affected only, or Psyche as well- I think she must have been-
      it was almost like being in another dimension at times. Psyche is in 12th,
      so maybe more vulnerable than if it was somewhere else though,.... It was an
      experience that really blew my mind and I haven't stopped poking at it,....
      I'd love to hear what you thought about this,....
      Martina