Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Birth data for France?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
      --- astrological muse <astrological_muse@...>
      wrote:

      > Mark,
      >
      > Is this from Nicholas Campion's Book of World
      > Horoscopes? I would have
      > thought the time of the French revolution more
      > probable.

      Campion refers to Hugh Capet's reign as being the
      beginning of France as a political entity (see the
      section on France in that book), but the full date and
      place is not in the book. I got it somewhere else.
      This is one page that contains the data:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Capet

      See, I don't see the point in using the Fifth Republic
      chart for France when France existed for a full
      millennium prior to the inception of the Fifth
      Republic and there's good data available for something
      that is more clearly a national inception.

      Mark A. Holmes