Re: [thefixedstars] Sirius on Asc

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hey Diana,...
      thought about maybe an e-book??
      I know I try and keep most of my info on the computer
      (only my files are mostly asteroids) but I have so many books,..
      groan, trying to find the right one in the piles somewhere is such a
      pain,...
      How about it? Circumvent the publishers and make all the money for yourself.
      I think there's some way to make it password protected pdf or something,....
      Just a thought,.. we've been renovating and I can't find a darn thing in
      this place,...
      my books are in piles everywhere without enough bookshelves,.... we just
      finally finished the kitchen,.. and you know,.. I can't seem to find my
      favourite bowls,.... arrgh,... the only thing that is even close to
      organized (sorta) is my computer,....Around the computer is a different
      story though,.. sob,... hundreds of pieces of paper, interesting charts
      which I've forgotten to put names to, disks, books, binders,... a real
      embarrassment.

      I've always been blown away by your analysis of events on Steve Lee's
      list,.... but up till now have been concentrating on asteroids and TNPs and
      getting my own flow going,.. though the stars have been an interest,.. and
      its definitely because I see you can make them work!!
      For that matter I think Mark should do the same with all the work he's
      put into asteroids as well.
      I've got my own thing going,.. trying to see how many things I can jam into
      a chart before my head explodes. I think its actually happened a few times
      already,.. but I guess its a rush or something,.... hehe,...
      at any rate, I'm enjoying this list,.... :-) , even though I'm at stage zero
      of the learning process.

      Martina