winter ingress

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2005
      look at winter ingress for Washington DC 21 Dec 2005 1:45 pm

      Mars at 9 tau is on the AScendent trine Moon, loosely trine Sun on 9th
      house cusp...

      Mars on the Ascendent debilitated for the ingress seems a bit daunting,
      any thoughts?

      Beth
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2005
        And Actually there is a decent Fixed Grand Cross Going there as well

        Mars 9 tau
        Saturn 10 Leo
        Jupiter 11 Scorpio
        Neptune 15 Aquarius
        (Venus at 1 Aqu may make another Grand Cross later, I'll look at the
        ephemeris and see)

        this is not the nicest chart i've ever seen!

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2005
          wrote:

          > look at winter ingress for Washington DC 21 Dec 2005 1:45 pm
          >
          > Mars at 9 tau is on the AScendent trine Moon, loosely trine Sun on
          9th
          > house cusp...
          >
          > Mars on the Ascendent debilitated for the ingress seems a bit
          daunting,
          > any thoughts?
          >
          > Beth

          I've got the Ascendant for that ingress chart at 11 Aries. Mars is
          in the 1st house, though.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
            when I ran it through Astrodienst the sun reaches 0 cap 00 at 1:45
            which places the Placidus cusp at 7 degrees Taurus in this program?
            Mars on cusp, Sun on 9th cusp, Moon in 5th, forming loose GT?

            www.astro.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
              I got the same results. Let me see what happened.

              Mark A. Holmes

              --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

              > when I ran it through Astrodienst the sun reaches 0
              > cap 00 at 1:45
              > which places the Placidus cusp at 7 degrees Taurus
              > in this program?
              > Mars on cusp, Sun on 9th cusp, Moon in 5th, forming
              > loose GT?
              >
              > www.astro.com

              > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
              >
              > <msbhavens1@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > look at winter ingress for Washington DC 21 Dec
              > 2005 1:45 pm
              > > >
              > > > Mars at 9 tau is on the AScendent trine Moon,
              > loosely trine Sun
              > on
              > > 9th
              > > > house cusp...
              > > >
              > > > Mars on the Ascendent debilitated for the
              > ingress seems a bit
              > > daunting,
              > > > any thoughts?
              > > >
              > > > Beth
              > >
              > > I've got the Ascendant for that ingress chart at
              > 11 Aries. Mars is
              > > in the 1st house, though.
              > >
              > > Mark A. Holmes

              __________________________________
              http://farechase.yahoo.com
            • Derek Reveres
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
                Hey 7 Taurus is my natal ascendant!!

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
                  so this will probably have a bigger effect on youthan others. =) Mars
                  Retrograde in detriment on your ASC sounds painful. ;-) Beth

                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
                    wrote:

                    > so this will probably have a bigger effect on youthan others. =)
                    Mars
                    > Retrograde in detriment on your ASC sounds painful. ;-) Beth
                    >

                    > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"
                    > <l_awake_l@h...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hey 7 Taurus is my natal ascendant!!

                    I've got 13 Taurus as my natal Ascendant (conjoined by Almach and
                    Menkar). Wonder if Mars is going to do anything with my Menkar when it
                    hits it.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
                      I have Natal Venus at 12 Tau 28(I think, never can remember the
                      minutes) so having fun with the mars rollovers... MissB